Rashida Tliab

headshuck

21 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Some want her arrested.

For free speech and supporting Palestinians?

The GOP is in full on authoritarian mode. 

Just think of how many Republican members of Congress could be arrested for their full support and cooperation with domestic terrorism. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What would the charges be?

Free speech.

The thirty percenter authoritarians are back into 24/7 enraged coverage of free speech and protest of black and brown people yet again. 

Just turn on Tattletale and AM radio and,  paired with blaming America first for the current war,  EVERYTHING is protests. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Ugh...so hard to have conversations when people are so narrow minded and can't think past their nose...anyway, on to the original question, I am not sure she needs to be arrested.  I am all for free speech, but as been discussed ad nauseum on here, free speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want in the workplace.  Unfortunately, the majority of RT's employment rest in the hands of voters.  I do not agree with what she spews...on a lot of topics...but bashing and saying antisemitic things about a very close ally of the US, the very country she works for, is...well...terrible.  I can't believe even some of her supporters aren't turning against her, but maybe they are. Sad really...sitting members of our government shouldn't be allowed to stand behind known terrorist organizations.  And please spare me the stupid rhetoric of "The US is the biggest terrorist organization in the world".  If you truly think that you are clearly a complete moron.

Anyway, I hope her and people like AOC eventually are voted out of office...they have terrible views and shouldn't be allowed to have say in legislation for the US.

• Fire 2

My take is perhaps some want her arrested.   A good deal more feel like Bigbrog and just want her out of Congress.  I think that would be sufficient.   Does this raise equity questions?  No.   Lots of Ds want certain R's out of Congress and lots of Rs want certain Ds out of Congress.   That is equity. 

mspart

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, mspart said:

My take is perhaps some want her arrested.   A good deal more feel like Bigbrog and just want her out of Congress.  I think that would be sufficient.   Does this raise equity questions?  No.   Lots of Ds want certain R's out of Congress and lots of Rs want certain Ds out of Congress.   That is equity. 

mspart

Again, what would the charges be?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

5 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Some think she incited a pro-Hamas insurrection at the US Capitol on 10/18.

To which we all know an investigation down a rabbit hole will come. 

We may forget that she IS Palestinian.

Edited by Ban Basketball

39 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Some think she incited a pro-Hamas insurrection at the US Capitol on 10/18.

You have read too many of that moron's posts.

Some think? Now your are emulating the worst poster this site has ever had.

Insurrection? You know that word has a very specific meaning, right?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

The question was mockingly posed by me much earlier,  but then another friend of ours on here posed a similar question,  neither of which,  to my knowledge was ever answered...

... what would the charges/allegations/ claims/( what have I missed?)/ be?