MTG

WrestlingRasta

12 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Nor making yet another thread about himself. 

Must be why you keep contributing to it,  eh, White Power?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The sixth person this week to not realize that the joke's on them. 

Just like a bear to honey,  ma'am.

LOL!!!!!

I have been meaning to ask for a while. Where does your misogyny come from?

When insulted and you want to respond with an insult you resort to the same technique. Referring to the other person as ma'am.

What do you feel being female is less?

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

16 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

When insulted and you want to respond with an insult you resort to the same technique. Referring to the other person as ma'am.

I've answered that already 20,007 times on here already.  

My best explanation was recently given to wrestling Rastas, so do a search for those words and our conversation and you'll find it. 

The irony is that,  like everyone else,  miss the pernt that what I'm actually doing is pernting out sexism and sexist language through that term. 

Read all about it!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

28 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Pent up resentment because his mama would avoid going near him.  When she fed him in his high chair, she stood on the other side of the room and used a slingshot. 

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You really are not.

Oh,  yes I am.  I've been active for these causes for likely longer than you've been on this earth,  so I'm VERY cozy with what I'm doing. 

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Pent up resentment because his mama would avoid going near him.  When she fed him in his high chair, she stood on the other side of the room and used a slingshot. 

You must be drunk.  That is the fifth or sixth post I've "read" of yours today that makes zero sense. 

I'd also ask that you keep my parents out of your jabs. My mother died tragically in 2021 ( pre-COVID)  and I don't appreciate any reference to her or my Dad.

I know that's a hard task because I'm Satan, but show some respeck.

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You forgot to refer to him as ma'am

I love it! Awesome! Yous is all catching on to how sexist language and assumptions work!

I knew I could get through to stupid people!

47 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Oh,  yes I am.  I've been active for these causes for likely longer than you've been on this earth,  so I'm VERY cozy with what I'm doing. 

I think your intent is backfiring. I get that you think you are teaching these guys a lesson, but as an outside observer, that is not what I see at all. I see someone who is trying to belittle someone else by calling them female, as though being female is belittling. It really does reflect on you rather than them. Now I have no problem with name calling on these boards, I have done it repeatedly to Dan, Jimmy C, and Title IX. But I have chosen what I think are accurate descriptions.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

You must be drunk.  That is the fifth or sixth post I've "read" of yours today that makes zero sense. 

I'd also ask that you keep my parents out of your jabs. My mother died tragically in 2021 ( pre-COVID)  and I don't appreciate any reference to her or my Dad.

Another of your typically flawed assumptions.  I’m sad for the passing of your parents and I will respect that.  Even if it means I can’t tell how they used to hang a pork chop on your neck to get the dog to play with you.  They are now in peace. 

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think your intent is backfiring. I get that you think you are teaching these guys a lesson, but as an outside observer, that is not what I see at all. I see someone who is trying to belittle someone else by calling them female, as though being female is belittling. It really does reflect on you rather than them. Now I have no problem with name calling on these boards, I have done it repeatedly to Dan, Jimmy C, and Title IX. But I have chosen what I think are accurate descriptions.

I don't know who these people are.  So,  therefore,  why should I immediately assume that because someone is a wrestling fan that they are male? Women also have interest in wrestling.

So,  why immediately call someone "sir" and immediately assume that they are male? I take the opposite,  non-assumptive stance that the individual could also be female. 

Given my advancement of women's rights most of my life, it's my nod to females.  Girl power!

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

I don't know who these people are.  So,  therefore,  why should I immediately assume that because someone is a wrestling fan that they are male? Women also have interest in wrestling.

So,  why immediately call someone "sir" and immediately assume that they are male? I take the opposite,  non-assumptive stance that the individual could also be female. 

Given my advancement of women's rights most of my life, it's my nod to females.  Girl power!

Can you define what a woman is?

24 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Another of your typically flawed assumptions.  I’m sad for the passing of your parents and I will respect that.  Even if it means I can’t tell how they used to hang a pork chop on your neck to get the dog to play with you.  They are now in peace. 

I'd like you to say that to me,  toy ***duck duck goose** coward bigot. 

Don't live anywhere around Iowa, do you?

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Can you define what a woman is?

Sure, that's easy.  You want biological or social and cultural?

Chickenshit ***duck duck goose** bigot. 

33 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Your Mom must have done given herself up to a Ku Klux Klan member,  now didn't she,  White Power?

White Power whore indeed!

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

TBD

Just now, Husker_Du said:

who said i posted it for you, numbnuts? 

Because it was posted as a reply to me,  dipshit.

Not sure there's anyone whom I've ever known more than you that just needs to get ***duck duck goose** dropped.

9 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

b/c, in this thread that's thoroughly off topic, it's proper to give context to what the video is related to.

I don't know anything about it,  other than you posted it in reply to me, and then in the most bizarre turn of events,  you claimed it wasn't directed at me.  😕