Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

36 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

How well has that gone for the United States? 

Their 'defense' will cost more and more money that they don't have. Then we'll be on the hook for it. I know your stance on taking/giving handouts. Where does it end? 

Do you see any parallels or are abstract concepts, rooted in very recent history, foreign to you? Is it out of ignorance or malevolence? I doubt I'll get an honest answer. So I'll just guess ignorance. 

I'm sorry, but you'll eventually come to realize that there is no way for Israel to 'win' this conflict. Minus turning the strip to a sheet of glass. They only radicalize more people as they continue the tired tactics of the past. They will have to negotiate a cease fire and try to heal the wounds of the past or their allies will have enough and decide they cannot continue to support the nonproportional atrocities against the people of Gaza. 'But what about Israel?' They have the backing of the USA, they'll be fine. At least in the short term. Victim of bullying grows up to exact revenge on those that bullied them and now finds themselves as the bully only to have someone else rise up to challenge them. You can't be a pimp and prostitute, too. 

Does this not feel like a long and drawn out next crusade? Different people and cultures trying to win/conquer/occupy a small strip of land in west Asia. While far off governments promise money to support the effort of each side. 

When will enough be enough. 

Asgard is not a place. Its a people.        

It’s a terrorist group.  Terrorist groups need to be brought down to their knees whether you can kill the idea or not.  The idea of of the total destruction of Israel will NEVER go away.  Hamas gave Israel a reason to knock them back and now they’re getting what they deserve.   Hamas hasn’t let it’s own people vote in over a decade because they know that Gazans are as fearful of them as they are Israel.  As for your “ Israel will be fine”, Screw that. The people of Israel live everyday knowing that most of the Middle East wants them removed from the face of the planet and will do what it takes to make it happen.   Next crusade Bahahahhahahahahahhaha. Nice choice of words. This jihad has been going on for decades and decades.  

what it really boils down to (the arguments on this topic)

is the ability or inability of to recognize who the bad guys are in the situation.

many of you on here are overthinking it.

and millions of vapid wokesters in the real world are underthinking it. 

• Fire 1

TBD

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

what it really boils down to (the arguments on this topic)

is the ability or inability of to recognize who the bad guys are in the situation.

many of you on here are overthinking it.

and millions of vapid wokesters in the real world are underthinking it. 

Both are guilty of War Crimes. Who has a recognized government with leaders who can be held accountable? 

ps. the link is to the UN Charter on War Crimes. 

idgaf about 'war crimes'

you braindead turds fail to recognize the simplest fact: that jews have been bombarded and faced with extinction for hundreds of years.

you're a bunch of pussies that pick on someone then cry when they get punched in the face. 

it proves all your 'empathy' is a bunch of virtue signaling bs.

if you truly had empathy it might be for....oh i don't know...the most persecuted people in the history of mankind. 

• Fire 4

TBD

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

idgaf about 'war crimes'

you braindead turds fail to recognize the simplest fact: that jews have been bombarded and faced with extinction for hundreds of years.

you're a bunch of pussies that pick on someone then cry when they get punched in the face. 

it proves all your 'empathy' is a bunch of virtue signaling bs.

if you truly had empathy it might be for....oh i don't know...the most persecuted people in the history of mankind. 

This 💯 

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Both are guilty of War Crimes. Who has a recognized government with leaders who can be held accountable? 

ps. the link is to the UN Charter on War Crimes. 

One is a terrorist group that needs to be broken to its knees.  No link needed. 

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

i'll answer: my interest is in the most persecuted people of all time being defended / supported.

i don't care about Judaism and i don't care about the middle east. 

Great, taking away the history or identity of a culture. If a group suffered persecution in the past does it give them a free pass to persecute another group? 

Keeping in mind we are no longer talking about the Jewish people. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

Great, taking away the history or identity of a culture. If a group suffered persecution in the past does it give them a free pass to persecute another group? 

Keeping in mind we are no longer talking about the Jewish people. 

But you should be 

4 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You don't have to run interference on a conversation you are not a part of. They are more than capable of typing their own opinion. 

This is almost definitely a mistake on my part, but of curiosity, why do you say that? 

I’m not running anything for anyone. Just responding to someone’s comment on a social media website.   Don’t want people to respond to you then don’t post or comment. Pretty simple.  

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

I’ve given you or nobody else any reason to think my thoughts on this are about religion sooooooooo

Interesting way of answering a yes/no question without using either of those options. Even tho one of them would've been more than adequate. 

If that is the case, why is it so hard to see Israel as a country, fully capable of oppressing a neighbor? Considering that fearing someone/thing that you think wishes to do you harm is instinctual. 

Granted they are seen as the enemy from other neighbors. These two ideas are not mutually exclusive. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting way of answering a yes/no question without using either of those options. Even tho one of them would've been more than adequate. 

If that is the case, why is it so hard to see Israel as a country, fully capable of oppressing a neighbor? Considering that fearing someone/thing that you think wishes to do you harm is instinctual. 

Granted they are seen as the enemy from other neighbors. These two ideas are not mutually exclusive. 

Most all of the Middle East wants Israel gone from the planet and aren’t shy about saying it.  Hamas is a terrorist organization.  How hard is that for you to understand?