Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

What a quagmire.  When the IDF hits Hamas, civilians often get caught up, and more people support Hamas. When the IDF leaves Hamas alone, there's a security risk for Israel. Moving or clearing out all Gazans is a messy solution and an ethical nightmare.  It's easy to make things worse no matter what the IDF does.

I'd say they should go old school and have some elites intermarry... but Israel doesn't grant citizenship to Palestinians who marry in... to prevent a return from 'creeping in.'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24682527/hamas-terrorists-gang-raped-israeli/

UTTER BRUTALITY

Hamas terrorists gang-raped Israeli before one executed her while still sexually assaulting her, horrified witness says

Captured Hamas terrorists also revealed they planned to reach the centre of Israel during their bloody October 7 attacks

HAMAS monsters gang-raped a woman before shooting her in the head while still having sex with her, a traumatised witness testified.

Israel's FBI, known as Lahav 433, is gathering horrifying evidence of sexual assaults in order to prosecute hundreds of captured terrorists who unleashed hell on Israel on October 7.

The investigators spoke to a female witness who claimed to have watched the gang-rape and murder of a young Israeli woman by Hamas terrorists.

The witness told Lahav 433 that she hid as the horrors unfolded in front of her, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports.

"As I am hiding, I see in the corner of my eye that [a terrorist] is raping her," she recalled.

"They bent her over and I realised they were raping her and simply passing her on to the next [gunman]."

The witness said that one of the rapists subsequently "shot her in the head while he was raping her" and "didn't even lift his pants".

She then described that several of the gunmen then mutilated her dead body.

They were not close to what they wanted to do, that darn IDF got in the way, just too bad eh UB?   Too bad they couldn't keep going and control half of Israel in the same brutal manner, eh UB? 

Hamas kills Israelis.   Hamas kills Gazans.  Hamas does not want peace.  Hamas wants war.   Hamas wants Israelis annihilated.  They have said this in the last month in no uncertain circumstances.  Hamas depends on the blood of their women and children to gain sympathy.   These are the same women and children they use as human shields (note UB that this is a war crime).   These are the same women and children they don't allow to escape.   These are the same women and children they refuse to defend putting that onus on the UN.  

They don't care about life.   They care about killing people, their own, Israeli, they want to kill.   Is it wrong for Israel to demand total surrender?   Or do they have to accept a situation where they are constantly harassed by rockets and bullets and the occasional incursion with brutal brutal results?   Such freedom fighters these pious people are eh UB? 

Isn't it time for Gazans to rise up and do in Hamas themselves?   Or do they still support this terrorist regime they voted in 20 years ago and can't vote out because of no more elections?  I say they should do the former.   But if the latter is true, then they are complicit with Hamas and are also enemies of Israel as well.   

mspart

• Fire 3

informative interview with a former israeli peace negotiator. he lays out the political context around Hamas’ rise. notably the PA in the west bank struck a deal with israel and cooperated with security. in the time since, illegal settlements have exploded and the west bank quality of life deteriorates. 

israel punished the palestinians for cooperating and we’re surprised the people in gaza put their hopes in Hamas?

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

The raid on Al-Shifa has failed to produce evidence for Israel's claims of a Hamas command center located in the hospital. Maybe all the western medical workers who have worked there for years weren't lying when they said they've never seen Hamas?

What are you reading?   Obviously not what is being written.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/13/politics/al-shifa-hospital-us-intelligence/index.html

Hamas has command node under Al-Shifa hospital, US official says

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/middleeast/israel-alleges-hamas-armory-under-hospital-in-gaza-hnk-intl/index.html

Israel shows alleged Hamas ‘armory’ under children’s hospital in Gaza.

mspart

33 minutes ago, mspart said:

What are you reading?   Obviously not what is being written.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/13/politics/al-shifa-hospital-us-intelligence/index.html

Hamas has command node under Al-Shifa hospital, US official says

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/middleeast/israel-alleges-hamas-armory-under-hospital-in-gaza-hnk-intl/index.html

Israel shows alleged Hamas ‘armory’ under children’s hospital in Gaza.

mspart

Yeah, there's a bunker under Al-Shifa. We know that because Israel built it in 1983. There is no evidence that it was being used a command center, hostages were held there, etc....

We'll see what the IDF tries to pass off as evidence. The fact they are refusing to show it right now should make you suspicious.

19 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I wonder if jross still "understands" UB's perspective, or has he finally saw what most have, he is a Humas sympathizer.

What's your ideal endpoint for this situation? Mine is for Palestinians and Israelis to share the land peacefully, like they've done in the past. Whether that's one state, two states, no states, I don't care.

What do you want to happen?