Who is more dangerous?

jross

Who is more dangerous?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more dangerous?

• J6 lectern guy (Adam Johnson)
    • J6 lectern guy prosecutor (Patrick Scruggs)

I do know that I use the lectern photo to illustrate white privilege,  among many other photos from that day. 

Incidentally,  I believe our white privilege beneficiary is also married to a physician,  correct?

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

None of the above are dangerous, they have been sufficiently neutered.

You, jross, on the other hand. You're an anger monger. That isn't a good thing.

You seem intent on trying to stir people up for no good reason. You're not dangerous, just "disgusting."

I forgot the answer you gave me the last time; what country are you from?

Why didn't law enforcement prepare for the breach when they knew there would be more people than they could contain, and their pre-event intel included concern about some violent folks?  

Why did the media exaggerate and lie to inflate the thread, as Glenn Greenwald called out 
https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO00/20210615/112771/HHRG-117-GO00-20210615-SD006.pdf

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

Ray Epps is on video encouraging everyone to go (and enter) the capital (before people broke into it) and texts his son that he orchestrated it (before retracting to Congress).  The influencers who encouraged protestors to break into the building, and the protestors who broke into the building, were dangerous.  Why did it take so long for Ray to be charged?

Was a prison sentence of 41 months and 36 months of supervised release appropriate for Jacob Chansley's behavior?  Was he granted bail?

What crime did Patrick Scruggs (j6 prosecutor) recently commit?  Was he granted bail?

1 hour ago, jross said:

Why didn't law enforcement prepare for the breach when they knew there would be more people than they could contain, and their pre-event intel included concern about some violent folks?  

Why did the media exaggerate and lie to inflate the thread, as Glenn Greenwald called out 
https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO00/20210615/112771/HHRG-117-GO00-20210615-SD006.pdf

I say it's the perfect illustration of white privilege.  Compare the security "line" when white terrorists,  who we knew were coming for trouble to a BLM peaceful demonstration.

image.thumb.png.90be0667bc4ee2724049806b93c3abab.pngimage.png.d58141e54f298c9a25443587192a75e0.png

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, jross said:

Yes, for another view from a NYT reporter:   https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-reporter-ton-of-fbi-informants-at-capitol-on-jan-6

5 hours ago, jross said:

Ray Epps is on video encouraging everyone to go (and enter) the capital (before people broke into it) and texts his son that he orchestrated it (before retracting to Congress).  The influencers who encouraged protestors to break into the building, and the protestors who broke into the building, were dangerous.  Why did it take so long for Ray to be charged?

Was a prison sentence of 41 months and 36 months of supervised release appropriate for Jacob Chansley's behavior?  Was he granted bail?

What crime did Patrick Scruggs (j6 prosecutor) recently commit?  Was he granted bail?

For the uncurious fellows, Scruggs is charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, and armed burglary after stabbing at least one person in a road rage incident.  He was a jan. 6 prosecutor before he was arrested and bailed out.  Who knows, he may still be. 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/27/j6-prosecutor-charged-in-road-rage-stabbing-incident/

Edited by Offthemat

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The little green men in the "author's" salt shaker must have told him about these "FBI informants. "

As for the first part of the "article, " yes, the victims' trauma was INDEED overblown.  As Inmate # PO1135809 told us,  which, coming from Inmate #PO1135809, it has to be true,  " they came with love in their hearts. "

I saw so much love from these terrorists that I get weepy each time I see the footage of people being beaten and injured. 

Fantasy is reality,  and reality is fantasy. 

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

For the uncurious fellows, Scruggs is charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, and armed burglary after stabbing at least one person in a road rage incident.  He was a jan. 6 prosecutor before he was arrested and bailed out.  Who knows, he may still be. 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/27/j6-prosecutor-charged-in-road-rage-stabbing-incident/

Yeah,  but the "trauma" of his "victim" is overblown!

Suck it up, buttercup! I'm a rassler badbutt!

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

For the uncurious fellows, Scruggs is charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, and armed burglary after stabbing at least one person in a road rage incident.  He was a jan. 6 prosecutor before he was arrested and bailed out.  Who knows, he may still be

Anyone who read the article that you posted, but obviously didn't read.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

39 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You haven’t been paying attention to how dimocrats operate.  He’s got cred now.  

Calling a group of people names - when those people constitute roughly half of the US population (~160 million) just doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.

I don't get it. Why? There is nothing to win or accomplish by doing that. These are our fellow citizens and none of us will get ahead if we continue to spend our efforts bickering between ourselves rather than working to support those who pursue actual useful change. We are stronger as a country when we are together than when we are separated. 

If you want to be piss around being anti-US, that is your choice.

• Fire 1

Just now, Offthemat said:

But some have it coming. 

Oh,  ok,  "have it coming" because of a differing ideology.  Sound like a Po Boy.

That's some complex thought,  eh,  friends?

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...one of the better Holier Than Thow post in a long time...especially coming from someone who calls people "dicks" on the reg.

Truth be told. You are a dick. (One who can't figure out how to spell "thou") But I'm only referring to you.

Clearly not the same as calling half the country the same thing, figure it out dipshit.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Offthemat said:

I hope no one ever gets called a worse name than dimocrat.  But some have it coming. 

You do realize you're (mildly) insulting all of the democrats in the country by using that word, right? 

Name calling and showing blatant disrespect toward 100+ million people you never met. Not a genius move.

It's no wonder we are engaged in a dumb political party war where the country loses, while the political dummies argue like children. Our politicians can't even keep the government from shutting down. Just like children.

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Truth be told. You are a dick. (One who can't figure out how to spell "thou") But I'm only referring to you.

Clearly not the same as calling half the country the same thing, figure it out dipshit.

Yep...I am a dick...to YOU!  I give what I get...idiot