Michigan

nhs67

@nhs67...you need to dress your thread with hot topic issues to gain decent conversation.  Throw in hot topics like Gambling, Portal, Nil, @Ban Basketball, liberals are whiny wimps,  as a defense lawyer @VakAttack only represents those that he knows are guilty and works diligently to get them off all charges, for me personally got to throw in a Cinnabon party foul,  something for PSU fans so @Interviewed_at_Weehawken can get into another argument about Cael & company, and something about D11 in PA to get @flyingcementto participate.  Surprised @ionel hasn't posted yet.  He's our Bubbles from the Wire and appears everywhere

• Fire 3
  • Haha 4

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@nhs67...you need to dress your thread with hot topic issues to gain decent conversation.  Throw in hot topics like Gambling, Portal, Nil, @Ban Basketball, liberals are whiny wimps,  as a defense lawyer @VakAttack only represents those that he knows are guilty and works diligently to get them off all charges, for me personally got to throw in a Cinnabon party foul,  something for PSU fans so @Interviewed_at_Weehawken can get into another argument about Cael & company, and something about D11 in PA to get @flyingcementto participate.  Surprised @ionel hasn't posted yet.  He's our Bubbles from the Wire and appears everywhere

Bubs Bubbles GIF - Bubs Bubbles The Wire - Discover & Share GIFs

• Fire 1

56 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Traveling.  Was gonna ask if all Michigan coaches will be taking self imposed suspension, you know ... just in case?  🤔

4 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I'd put myself up against you in my day, or even if we're the same age,  boy.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Sheeeiiiittt

In your case,  ma'am, literally. 

Another sheeeiiittt happens...NOW!

You all can save the genius reference when it happens. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

When is 'your day' my man?

In my day.  

I don't need to say anything more. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

In my day. 

I don't need to say anything more. 

I just want to compare yard sticks.  Most folks here know who I am.  It isn't hard to figure out if you try.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I just want to compare yard sticks.  Most folks here know who I am.  It isn't hard to figure out if you try.

I don't know who you are.  How would I, given that my culture was canceled for so many years?

I don't even recognize your handle. 

Edited by Ban Basketball