Jump to content

Everyone's All-American


Wrestleknownothing

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Better?

image.thumb.png.7a6e32ccb8f2d1130fe6bd406eb21f3d.png

Can you make Oklahoma State the "brightest orange?"  This isn't quite it.  🙂

They have trademark/copyright on the term & very specific color, i'd hate to see you sued.  😯

Edited by ionel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Based on the Intermat Pre-Season Rankings and using historical probability of finishing top 8 by seed, I give you my projected AA totals by school for all schools with ~1 AA (rounding up in some cases):

image.thumb.png.324df2c181f335b7c4547a5e73f781f3.png

You may note that there are 35 schools on my list. That would be at the high end of the range for the number of schools with at least 1 AA. The last time there were 35 was 2016. 

Interpreting the Decimal

AA's come in whole numbers, so how can I have decimals?

The way to interpret the decimal is that it represents the probability of the next whole number greater than the number to the left of the decimal. For example, PSU is listed at 7.6 Predicted AA's. This means there is a 60% chance they will have 8 AA's (and a 40% chance they will have 7 AA's).*

*That is a bit of a simplification. I am slightly overstated the probability of 8 and 7 in my example by slightly understating the probabilities of  9, 10, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 0. But that result is no more interesting than the one I give.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Based on the Intermat Pre-Season Rankings and using historical probability of finishing top 8 by seed, I give you my projected AA totals by school for all schools with ~1 AA (rounding up in some cases):

image.thumb.png.324df2c181f335b7c4547a5e73f781f3.png

 

Do you have odds that one of the Iowa transfers will begin his gambling career?  I like the under on that 3.2.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Griffin Lundeen

    Thief River Falls, Minnesota
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Northern State
    Projected Weight: 165

    Cyler Ruhoff

    Foley, Minnesota
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Sioux Falls
    Projected Weight: 125

    Seth Weaver

    Bethesda-Chevy Chase, Maryland
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Franklin & Marshall
    Projected Weight: 157

    Tee Ward

    Fremont, Michigan
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Northern Illinois
    Projected Weight: 141

    Vinnie Abbey

    Hartland, Michigan
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Indiana Tech
    Projected Weight: 157
×
×
  • Create New...