Russell Brand poor bloke wasn't bothered when he was woke.

Threadkilla

On 9/21/2023 at 11:09 AM, jross said:

Who cares about this guy?  He is sometimes clever but has a sleazy untrustworthy vibe.

i don't care about Russell Brand (or, really, any single celebrity).

what i care about is selective censoring. and this is just another example of it depending on what side of the aisle you're on. 

• Fire 1

TBD

On 9/21/2023 at 11:44 AM, Threadkilla said:

See's the light emerges from the dark side and unabashedly starts speaking the truth and all of the sudden he catches rape charges from unnamed sources.  All of fhis accuserers are in the shadows.   He was a liberal darling but being a thinking man did some research and found out he couldn't have been more wrong.  The woke machine must try to destroy him now as he has become a threat to their sicko agenda.     

Let's get this straight:

This is easy to figure out. If he's convicted of rape, then it's because he's a rapist. Otherwise, he's not.

It does, however, kill some of your conspiracy theory BS.

On 9/21/2023 at 5:19 PM, Ohio Elite said:

He comes across as a guy whose on his 6th set of teeth.

Oddly enough, nope, and good fortune!

I am missing one tooth, have several chips corrected, but the original ivory is well in place!

Thanks for your concern, ma'am!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Like most everyone else, he doesn't mean much to me.  However, it looks like he was demonetized on YouTube for putting up COVID misinformation content.  Content that he acknowledges is misinformation and regrets posting.  What gives?

You folks are making him out to be some kind of martyr.

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Like most everyone else, he doesn't mean much to me.  However, it looks like he was demonetized on YouTube for putting up COVID misinformation content.  Content that he acknowledges is misinformation and regrets posting.  What gives?

Their shifting allegiances over the years gives me some of my best material and entertainment when "debating" them.  

Based on what the hate and disinformation merchants on AM radio and Tattletale "News" tells them what to think,  they all fall perfectly in line. 

I still refer to the 30 percenters as the "Tea Party," as just one illustration of their shifting allegiances. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

uh. that's not what happened just now. 

TBD

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Their shifting allegiances over the years gives me some of my best material and entertainment when "debating" them.  

Based on what the hate and disinformation merchants on AM radio and Tattletale "News" tells them what to think,  they all fall perfectly in line. 

I still refer to the 30 percenters as the "Tea Party," as just one illustration of their shifting allegiances. 

wtf are you even talking about?

do you have self imposed rule wherein you think you have to participate in every thread even if you don't have anything meaningful to say? 

• Fire 3

TBD

4 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

do you have self imposed rule wherein you think you have to participate in every thread even if you don't have anything meaningful to say? 

Wait ... AM listnr 30 pernt Tattletale Duece is still at it?   🥴

4 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Well, I actually only participate in threads where something meaningful NEEDS to be said!

As Andy Kauffman put it

Just now, ionel said:

Wait ... AM listnr 30 pernt Tattletale Duece is still at it?   🥴

The statistical stalker took less than 8 minutes to invoke me,  friends,  but he has me on "ignore."

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

uh. that's not what happened just now. 

Well, the OP makes the claim that RB is being persecuted for telling the truth, but his issues with YouTube are rooted in not telling the truth.  Then  this persecution complex is extended to discrediting multiple women who allege he raped them.  One of whom was a girl, not a woman, when she alleges he did it.  This was during a time when RB himself crowed loudly about receiving therapy for sex addiction.  Whole thread is nonsense.

the current deplatform/demonetization 

is because of allegations (not charges, not convictions).

that's the topic of this thread.

to my knowledge, youtube did not claim that they demonetized him b/c he 'discredited' his accusers.

they did so because of the allegations.

i can't help you if you don't see a problem with this. 

TBD

17 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

the current deplatform/demonetization 

is because of allegations (not charges, not convictions).

that's the topic of this thread.

to my knowledge, youtube did not claim that they demonetized him b/c he 'discredited' his accusers.

they did so because of the allegations.

i can't help you if you don't see a problem with this. 

Not according to the OP or the title.

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Not according to the OP or the title.

It's definately political.  obviously.  He was a liberal darling.   He seems like a person that used some intellectual honesty and figured out that he was wrong and has had the balls to say it.  His accusers claim assaults between 2005 and 2012.  When he was obviously a far left winger.  He endorsed Trump in 2016,  but really didn't have a change of ideology and start speaking like a conservative until recently.

He really started speaking on his  political and spiritual transformation in early 2023. He is a super articulate, clever, quick witted  and resolute.  (This is doubly dangerous to the liberal freaks because he used to be one of them but swithced sides)  Which is when the woke army gets him in the crosshairs. So he gets attacked.  Thats what the OP was saying.  

32 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

It's definately political.  obviously.  He was a liberal darling.   He seems like a person that used some intellectual honesty and figured out that he was wrong and has had the balls to say it.  His accusers claim assaults between 2005 and 2012.  When he was obviously a far left winger.  He endorsed Trump in 2016,  but really didn't have a change of ideology and start speaking like a conservative until recently.

He really started speaking on his  political and spiritual transformation in early 2023. He is a super articulate, clever, quick witted  and resolute.  (This is doubly dangerous to the liberal freaks because he used to be one of them but swithced sides)  Which is when the woke army gets him in the crosshairs. So he gets attacked.  Thats what the OP was saying.  

Is politics not a legit reason to change someone's opinion of another?  Is he a hateful prick now? Andrew Tate and Alex Jones love him, so there is that.

Maybe the ladies just couldn't stomach the thought of him and the new politics put 'em over the edge.  BFD

19 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Is politics not a legit reason to change someone's opinion of another?  Is he a hateful prick now? Andrew Tate and Alex Jones love him, so there is that.

Maybe the ladies just couldn't stomach the thought of him and the new politics put 'em over the edge.  BFD

Yeah,   Words hurt.  

21 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Maybe the ladies just couldn't stomach the thought of him and the new politics put 'em over the edge.

Police Officer:  Ma'am, was this interaction consensual?

Lady:  At first, yes.  But then NO.

Police Officer:  When did you rescind your consent?

Lady:  When the check bounced.