Lest Not Forget...

Ban Basketball

...Biden really can't lose the election. 

I didn't know this until 2020, but the Vice Presiden/"vice president" has full  Constitutional authority to over rule electors. 

So,  if Biden should "lose, " we ALWAYS know that there is this Constitutional safeguard to legally keep the office. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf are you talking about?

how can you possibly say that and also accuse trump of a coup?

Ban logic. 

It's a Constitutional fact.  If the Vice President/ "vice president"/ doesn't agree with an election result,  they hold the sole right to not certify that election. 

That Constitutional fact should protect Biden's victory. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

It's a Constitutional fact.  If the Vice President/ "vice president"/ doesn't agree with an election result,  they hold the sole right to not certify that election. 

That Constitutional fact should protect Biden's victory. 

Good point.  If these fake elector schemers get away with their shenanigans. Kamala Harris can just organize some of her own.  Quite an advantage for the incumbent.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

For you of diminished capacity, who argued that Pence had no such option to grant the delay that Pennsylvania and a few other states were requesting, Congress has proved you wrong by passing legislation that changed the VPs duties on January 6th.  

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/22/1139951463/electoral-count-act-reform-passes

Folks will just find another criminal attorney to try to find a way to skirt around it and have Harris, if Biden loses,  declare Biden the winner. 

It'll be Conststutional too!