2023 Worlds Entries

nhs67

2 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Russia finally getting entered, clearly hurts Snyderman the worst. 
But in a close second, would you say Train Named Zain?? Yeah I would as well 

Zain Retherford is the favorite at 70 KG.  Zherbaev or no.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Zain Retherford is the favorite at 70 KG.  Zherbaev or no.

I'm not claiming he's some unbeatable force. Simply saying, of American's with realistic shots of winning their weight, Russia's presence, hurts Snyderman the most, and I'd say Zain Train the second most. Disagree?

12 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

I'm not claiming he's some unbeatable force. Simply saying, of American's with realistic shots of winning their weight, Russia's presence, hurts Snyderman the most, and I'd say Zain Train the second most. Disagree?

Arujau is hurt the most.  I see no way he can beat the Russo whereas Snyder has defeated the Tank.

7 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Arujau is hurt the most.  I see no way he can beat the Russo whereas Snyder has defeated the Tank.

Its the same Magomedov that beat up Fix, its basically RBY lite (he types, not believing a word of it) lol yes it hurts Vito chances of winning it, but so could just the draw, he's a slow starter as is. I get it though, Mago is the favorite, but with a favorable draw, and them meeting like in the Quarters, I wouldn't be surprised if Vito puts a little spice on him.   First round or in the finals, I feel like Vito's spice rack doesn't have enough oregano 

3 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Apparently Eric O is claiming FakeNews on the Saduleav. He's registered but not approved. Still unknown is his availability to compete

Well perhaps Eric O, being the head of all of UWW's social media accounts should hold himself accountable and be proactive in his distributing of these sorts of information.

We (fans) have been requesting some sort of information on it for months... constantly.  @Radik of themat.com forumsgoes and gives us a list that ends up being accurate per the UWW entries list it makes it very easy to assume the worst with that.

Eric O is making himself look like a total dumb shit on Twitter right now.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Well perhaps Eric O, being the head of all of UWW's social media accounts should hold himself accountable and be proactive in his distributing of these sorts of information.

We (fans) have been requesting some sort of information on it for months... constantly.  @Radik of themat.com forumsgoes and gives us a list that ends up being accurate per the UWW entries list it makes it very easy to assume the worst with that.

Yeah I saw him on Insta, but also agree, lol when I saw Radik's list was solid, I was like "Should've believed this with all of my heart" but then Eric O is doing his peacocking.  Wonder when they will decide his eligibility... the morning of?

6 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Yeah I saw him on Insta, but also agree, lol when I saw Radik's list was solid, I was like "Should've believed this with all of my heart" but then Eric O is doing his peacocking.  Wonder when they will decide his eligibility... the morning of?

He is legitimately saying that the morning of brackets being drawn up is the deadline that UWW has given to make the decision of those entered.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

He is legitimately saying that the morning of brackets being drawn up is the deadline that UWW has given to make the decision of those entered.

That's a little ridiculous, but wiser men than me make these decisions. I'm going to assume the Tank is in. 
But I'm also going to wonder why no Sidakov 

3 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

That's a little ridiculous, but wiser men than me make these decisions. I'm going to assume the Tank is in. 
But I'm also going to wonder why no Sidakov 

Yeah I don't think there is anything wise about including Russo or Belarusian wrestlers right now.  Ethics and morals are ethics and morals.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Basch took him to the woodshed earlier today. It was really awkward finding myself rooting for the Penn State guy.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet