InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

@BobDole Here it is for you to finally end this thread

@Ban Basketball you've posted the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your ramblings, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

• Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@BobDole Here it is for you to finally end this thread

@Ban Basketball you've posted the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your ramblings, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Every single time I do that.  Never an exception. 

Hope all is well at home,  ma'am.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I'm non binary you transphobic twat

Got ya, ma'am.

Let sleeping dogs lie,  as I do to you,  and you won't get yisself worked into a tizzy, ma'am.

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!