InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

3 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Found a pic of BB. sling-blade-featured.jpg.93f97e8c96df3ae49d55952d70f95bc6.jpg

Baw gawd that’s Carl’s music!!

This has been fun. Ciao brochachos gotta get on the plane. I’ll try to get back to shit posting when I have Wi-Fi and can’t stare at python anymore

Edited by bnwtwg

i am an idiot on the internet

3 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Well since I’m a boy I guess you should go first. Feel free to post your LinkedIn for verification.

People know what I do on here.   Been at it 28 years too.

You,  boy?

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

The more all of you goad, the more I'll reply,  which will ASSURE my permanent culture cancelling.  Yippee!

Bob asked for a ***duck duck goose** cesspool, and,  by gum, he's done got hisself one. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

35 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Found a pic of BB. sling-blade-featured.jpg.93f97e8c96df3ae49d55952d70f95bc6.jpg

Always deride those with a disability,  Trump?

Good job! Makes you a real badass.

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I will conduct a full analysis this evening and will let you know my final opinion 

Note that the final conditions and terms of the bet were never agreed on by both parties,  sealed with a virtual handshake. 

That's all that matters. 

I'll be cancelled anyway within the next 24 hours,  but I'd also appeal ANY verdict,  as I never got the request for a change of venue. 

I is in enemy territory,  due to a whole bunch of people who collectively affirm  their confirmation biases.

Ban bad...VERY BAD! Yeah, he is! He argues!

4 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Our beloved Senator got tired of Jimmy winning the day so this afternoon he chose to work on his favorite move: the guillotine!

What are you saying, and in what language are you trying to say it in?

Still don't know what yis does for work,  boy.

Look at them numbers going up in only one direction,  sheep! Great job of thinking for yisselfs, yis ***duck duck goose** robots.

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

What are you saying, and in what language are you trying to say it in?

Still don't know what yis does for work,  boy.

People know what I do here (and most know my name and can verify). Been at it 17 years at top F list companies that giggle at whatever it is that you do too.

2 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

People know what I do here (and most know my name and can verify). Been at it 17 years at top F list companies that giggle at whatever it is that you do too.

Bullshit, boy! I don't know who you are.  I'll also match my required gragitate degree needed for my 28 year career to your little half-assed edgerkashun in the corporate world.

Something to hang your hat on indeed,  my boy!

3 hours ago, jross said:

Not guilty. 

The New Jersey All-Century (2001-2012) Team forum topic covers the years 2001 through 2012.  Ban's comment below did not specify the exact years.

Ban's next question about how many AAs in recent years indicates (to me) that his previous statement referred to something other than the most recent years.  

Coach Penrith coached from 2001 to 2010.  It is unclear from Ban's statement which 10 years he refers to.  Logically, he could refer to coach Penrith's tenure.

Bob Dole infers that the 10 years must be the last 10 years from 2003 to 2012 by stating 'Actually it is only 9 AAs in the past 10 years chief.' and listing AA during those years.  Ban says it's 14 AAs, which is correct for 2001 to 2010.  Ban does not correct Bob Dole that he is referring to 2001 to 2010 or Penrith tenure but his rebuttal implies he agrees to the 2003 to 2012 range.  Bob calls out 'in the last 10 years' when attempting to accept the bet, as if an attempt to confirm the time period.

Ban does not agree to this and immediately corrects the 10-year time period.  

There is no two-way agreement and therefore no bet.

Sir Jross,

Two times I stated my position, 9 AA's in the LAST 10 years. Both times I was called to be wrong, even with supporting evidence. After so forth I was then presented with a bet in which my statements were deemed wrong from. From the beginning my statement always contained "the last ten years." It cannot be inferred what someone of his limited brain capacity is thinking or insinuating, thus the reason for "the last ten years."

As per the results so far, everyone's favorite dead senator will be declared the as to have won this case.

6 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Sir Jross,

Two times I stated my position, 9 AA's in the LAST 10 years. Both times I was called to be wrong, even with supporting evidence. After so forth I was then presented with a bet in which my statements were deemed wrong from. From the beginning my statement always contained "the last ten years." It cannot be inferred what someone of his limited brain capacity is thinking or insinuating, thus the reason for "the last ten years."

As per the results so far, everyone's favorite dead senator will be declared the as to have won this case.

You go too far Bob.  Yes it a slam dunk that you won ... but I really liked James H. Lane and he is also dead.  🙂

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

The more all of you goad, the more I'll reply,  which will ASSURE my permanent culture cancelling.  Yippee!

Bob asked for a ***duck duck goose** cesspool, and,  by gum, he's done got hisself one. 

You are essentually asking to be canceled and then saying you are okay with that happening.

That means it wouldn't be cancel culture.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 hours ago, ionel said:

so if you read the whole thing 10 years ago and you re-read it again now, how much more stupid does one become.  Is it simple 2x or ^2 and does it put one at BB stupid level?  

Ew.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You are essentually asking to be canceled and then saying you are okay with that happening.

That means it wouldn't be cancel culture.

The classic double negative! Sometimes you have to double stamp the cooties shot and the rubes don’t even see the sleight of hand

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Do we not come to these forums for entertainment?

Well done, 

Edited by Ban Basketball