Jump to content

Mayor Adams


Husker_Du

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

the mayor of new york is saying the city will be destroyed and you're nitpicking about the use of a word by tweeted by some nyc photographer.

i swear you're cognitively compromised. 

can you articulate why it matters? can you make an argument? or just drive by and say "no it doesn't"

it doesn't effin matter...

if they're blue, brown, white, yellow, legal, illegal, asian, mexican, iranian, etc

it's too much of an influx of (needy) people at one time.

 

I'm trying to figure out who is there.  No doubt the tweet you posted is emphasizing the immigration status of these folks.  Why did you post it?  Pretty sure the photographer did it to generate ill will towards the migrants.  Is that your intention?

I'd like some context for the meeting Adams is addressing.  Was he trying to raise money? Was that a budget meeting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's also no accident that "secure borders" never really became an issue until 1924.

That means that for nearly everyone who posts on this entire site, your very own ancestors,  all of mine included,  enjoyed the wonder of open borders in the U.S. Come one,  come all,  except " those kinds, " when the Southern and Eastern Europeans started crossing our open border. 

Learn yisselfs, folks. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Ok, so for context the city of NY is currently housing more than 60000 migrants.  He is demanding help from the state and  us govt.  Seems reasonable to me.

Yes, the request is not unreasonable but TX's requests go unfulfilled so why should Adams think NYC will be any different?   The real request is to close the border and exercise the rule of law rather than some executive authority which is allowing the fiasco.   But the WH will not do that because the plan is working and the border is overwhelmed with D voting grateful migrants. 

mspart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And he knows it but won't quit.   That is bothersome.  He has been shown by his own logic that this is not criminal.   No prosecution so not criminal.   That's the basis of his reasoning in other cases.   But not in this case of course. 

mspart

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What you know is wrong. 

They weren't telling people to load those buses from those authoritarian states and ordered them to transport Jesus' children across state lines?!  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Correct. 

Fantasy is reality,  and reality is fantasy. 

Thanks for adding to my research,  Adolf!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

What would you know about reality?  You’ve never displayed any familiarity with it here. 

Except for the fact that Desandburg and Abbott stood before cameras,  tooting their own horns about ordering Jesus' children onto buses.  Yeah,  I'm way off base. 

Sieg!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes, the request is not unreasonable but TX's requests go unfulfilled so why should Adams think NYC will be any different?   The real request is to close the border and exercise the rule of law rather than some executive authority which is allowing the fiasco.   But the WH will not do that because the plan is working and the border is overwhelmed with D voting grateful migrants. 

mspart

None of the migrants can vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ban, I don't understand why you are on this tirade.  You say you are an educator yet refuse to be be educated about this.   You are saying Gov Abbot and DeSantis forced people onto the buses.   This is a flat out lie and this has been shown to you time after time.   You know this, yet you still parrot this.   For an educated individual who has taken it upon himself to educate others, this is egregious behavior.  I'm sure you would not applaud your students if they did the same. 

mspart

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I'm trying to figure out who is there.  No doubt the tweet you posted is emphasizing the immigration status of these folks.  Why did you post it?  Pretty sure the photographer did it to generate ill will towards the migrants.  Is that your intention?

I'd like some context for the meeting Adams is addressing.  Was he trying to raise money? Was that a budget meeting?

i find it hard to believe you're this dense. like, are you trolling?

Mayor Adams, himself, is saying it's a disaster. This after proudly tweeting 'NYC will remain a sanctuary city while i'm in office'. now he's backtracking.

it doesn't matter who he's talking to in that room. and it doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal. 

 

Jason Bryant works here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i find it hard to believe you're this dense. like, are you trolling?

Mayor Adams, himself, is saying it's a disaster. This after proudly tweeting 'NYC will remain a sanctuary city while i'm in office'. now he's backtracking.

it doesn't matter who he's talking to in that room. and it doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal. 

 

My man, you didn’t even watch your own video and now you are throwing insults.  Pretty typical for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Tyson Waughtel

    Carlyle, Illinois
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Wisconsin
    Projected Weight: 133

    Isaias Jimenez

    Valiant Prep, Arizona
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Penn
    Projected Weight: 157

    Sawyer Ostroff

    Donovan Catholic, New Jersey
    Class of 2024
    Committed to LIU Post
    Projected Weight: 125, 133

    Noah Hall

    Liberty, Virginia
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Bellarmine
    Projected Weight: 165

    Jack Castagneto

    Bishop Kelly, Idaho
    Class of 2024
    Committed to North Dakota State
    Projected Weight: 133
×
×
  • Create New...