2023 Collegiate Duals in Nashville

flyingcement

3 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

obviously, why are you trying to pretend to be profound?

You never answered me earlier, and this response of yours has me genuinely curious as well.

Why are you so ***ducking** stupid sometimes?

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

Buckeyes always have a major WTF moment pre-Christmas. Hope that’s the only one this year. 

Feldman needs to win that match. Geog needs to get more polished on his feet. Don’t really wanna b*tch too much after beating #2

Yet...

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You never answered me earlier, and this response of yours has me genuineky curious as well.

Why are you so ***ducking** stupid sometimes?

what did i do to earn this treatment? it can't be that you think i'm purely dumb, not because i'm smart but because i assume you aren't cruel enough to seek out dumb people and send them  mean posts. 

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

10 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

what did i do to earn this treatment? it can't be that you think i'm purely dumb, not because i'm smart but because i assume you aren't cruel enough to seek out dumb people and send them  mean posts. 

You say stupid shit.

It's like we could ask you what 3+1 is after telling you 1+3=4 and you would try to not answer.

I didn't seek you out.  I legitimately answered a question for you in hopes to help you immediately tune in.  You decided then that it was prudent to be an idiot.  That is your bad, not mine.

Edited by nhs67

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

You say stupid shit.

It's like we could ask you what 3+1 is after telling you 1+3=4.

I didn't seek you out.  I legitimately answered a question for you in hopes to help you immediately tune in.  You decided then that it was prudent to be an idiot.  That is your bad, not mine.

back to honest discourse, i thought it was obvious i was tuned in, as opposed to having no idea whats going on and throwing up a question about whose wrestled today. So when you said something like "he is now" I took it as a sneer. so my bad. 

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

back to honest discourse, i thought it was obvious i was tuned in, as opposed to having no idea whats going on and throwing up a question about whose wrestled today. So when you said something like "he is now" I took it as a sneer. so my bad. 

Mine as well.

To be clear: I enjoy you.  I dislike stupid.  You have said a couple zingers the last few days that made me go ... 🤨

I wouldn't intentionally sneer another simple fan like myself for no reason.  There are those I would, you are not one.

You win this one, though.  I missed the last half of the Feldman match being a dick.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Mine as well.

To be clear: I enjoy you.  I dislike stupid.  You have said a couple zingers the last few days that made me go ... 🤨

I wouldn't intentionally sneer another simple fan like myself for no reason.  There are those I would, you are not one.

You win this one, though.  I missed the last half of the Feldman match being a dick.

well if you think i'm poorly motivated in a post, do me the favor of asking for clarifiication, and then maybe we can figure out if I am or not. no small request btw, communication is difficult on here.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Mine as well.

Bro! You're a genius.  Next album, "Match Dick"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, Hammerlock3 said:

well if you think i'm poorly motivated in a post, do me the favor of asking for clarifiication, and then maybe we can figure out if I am or not. no small request btw, communication is difficult on here.

Aye yeah it can be.

It is also safe to assume the troll in me, so I get that, I absolutely do.

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yes.

Since when does  "tweaked anything" keep a guy out of a match?  Since when are guys expected to be 100% healthy or they don't toe the line?

And I think you said it all: "David Carr."  I'm sure Ramirez would be good to go if the next dual was against Duke.

There are a lot of differing thought on the topic, but they days of wrestling 50 matches a season and through any injury that’s not life threatening are gone. These guys want to win NCAA titles and world and Olympic spots/titles. There’s not much to gain from wrestling with a tweaked anything in December….

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

There are a lot of differing thought on the topic, but they days of wrestling 50 matches a season and through any injury that’s not life threatening are gone. These guys want to win NCAA titles and world and Olympic spots/titles. There’s not much to gain from wrestling with a tweaked anything in December….

Hepner, Hoffman, and Feldman would like a word.

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

No one asks guys to wrestle 50 matches.  Just ones on the schedule.