Threadkilla

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

The Democratic Party is all about optics.  Gotta have a black woman and a couple trannies in the cabinet to show how inclusive the US is.   The could have chosen a qualified woman of color of which there are many.  But we go Kamala.  But what about our top Doc and Nuclear Czar.  That's obviously the most qualified pair for those positions.  Check the mental illness at the door.   

image.jpeg.74a7a4a3e25a3718568d4833dbb5f2b8.jpeg

So, it wasn't true that Deuce appointed more minority group members to his "team" than any President/"president" prior to him?

If not, then someone on AM radio, Tattletale "News," and Deuce himself were lying to us.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

The Democratic Party is all about optics.  Gotta have a black woman and a couple trannies in the cabinet to show how inclusive the US is.   The could have chosen a qualified woman of color of which there are many.  But we go Kamala.  But what about our top Doc and Nuclear Czar.  That's obviously the most qualified pair for those positions.  Check the mental illness at the door.   

image.jpeg.74a7a4a3e25a3718568d4833dbb5f2b8.jpeg

That was not a Biden appointee, just another lie from Facebook news.

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Trump is the only one who matters.  Nobody else can touch him. 

Not with their strategy.  Virtually no one on this board, which is predominantly far right,  expresses desire to have Trump around.  Maybe true, maybe not.  Maybe they feel shame over their love for him.

If people had a solid alternative, his lead would evaporate quickly.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

That was not a Biden appointee, just another lie from Facebook news.

What do you mean by that?  Is "That" one of your pronouns?   or which one of them are you marginalizing Levine or Brinton?   Levine and Brinton were both in appointed positions.  

• Fire 1

Just now, Threadkilla said:

What do you mean by that?  Is "That" one of your pronouns?   or which one of them are you marginalizing Levine or Brinton?   Levine and Brinton were both in appointed positions.  

That refers to the position held by the person.

57 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Not with their strategy.  Virtually no one on this board, which is predominantly far right,  expresses desire to have Trump around.  Maybe true, maybe not.  Maybe they feel shame over their love for him.

If people had a solid alternative, his lead would evaporate quickly.

Who do you love more Joe or Kamala?

I actually had a Panera salad for lunch but sure, I was still hungry for more.  🥗

"And so for years we have worked to expand investment in community banks because, you see, community banks specialize in providing loans and financial assistance to small business owners, in particular those in overlooked and underserved communities, including rural communities. And as the name suggests, community banks are in the community," the vice president proclaimed.

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, ionel said:

I actually had a Panera salad for lunch but sure, I was still hungry for more.  🥗

"And so for years we have worked to expand investment in community banks because, you see, community banks specialize in providing loans and financial assistance to small business owners, in particular those in overlooked and underserved communities, including rural communities. And as the name suggests, community banks are in the community," the vice president proclaimed.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community," she said.

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Well, Meatball Ron is now disagreeing on election fraud.  He has too much invested invested in the two tier justice malarkey, so too late for him.

No republican is going to distinguish themself by expressing disdain and outrage at Democrats.  

curious what you call joe.

i mean,, i knew it was coming.

trump is hitler!!

now that trump will be gone... the next GOP guy will be

MAN THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN TRUMP!!

no matter who we send out

i mean romney killed a woman with cancer for crying out loud

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

So, it wasn't true that Deuce appointed more minority group members to his "team" than any President/"president" prior to him?

If not, then someone on AM radio, Tattletale "News," and Deuce himself were lying to us.

so are you saying trump is racist? 

hires the most qualified?

or surrounded himself with idiots?

i mean i have heard all of these. you just refuted them.

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

This was before the 2020 Election .

That was weak and also quite reach,  Trump had exponentially more public appearances over that time as he was in different spots in the country at least 5 days a week.  Joe was campaigning out of his car with a crowd of 20 when he did campaign.   Which was very rare.  Hndsight is 50/50 whether you want to tell the truth or not.