Election and Jan 6 charges

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

By Federal law, Trump has a Secret Service detail that accompanies him everywhere he goes.  It was proposed by Dan Bongino that he could challenge the Atlanta prosecutor on bail.  That if they chose to hold Trump in jail the SS has the authority to go in and clear the whole floor and see that nobody even got a sighting of him while he was there. 

Bongino is a nut.

Reality isn't a dumb action movie. The Secret Service won't be murdering a floor of civilians. Just crazy talk.

18 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

he didn't say kill a whole floor of inmates, ya nitwit. jfc. 

read. 

The fact is, that I didn't say that.

You are posting nonsense and it is disturbing how bad you are at this.

Calm down. Read my post again, more carefully.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

2 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Bongino is a nut.

Reality isn't a dumb action movie. The Secret Service won't be murdering a floor of civilians. Just crazy talk.

Bongino isn’t a nut, though after the time he spent on the Presidential detail he’s got a right to be.  
And I didn’t say anything about anyone murdering anybody.  You did. 
When this is over I hope, considering the lawyers being charged, that they sue the pants off Atlanta and Fanny for frivolous and malicious prosecution and election interference, to the point that no other puny local DA ever sticks their head up to try something like this again. 

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Bongino isn’t a nut, though after the time he spent on the Presidential detail he’s got a right to be.  
And I didn’t say anything about anyone murdering anybody.  You did. 
When this is over I hope, considering the lawyers being charged, that they sue the pants off Atlanta and Fanny for frivolous and malicious prosecution and election interference, to the point that no other puny local DA ever sticks their head up to try something like this again. 

She has already covered her ass.  She didn't indict anyone.  Grand jury did. 

Also, it's Fanni Willis.  Get that right since she might be the one to put your hero in prison!

Edited by Plasmodium
Missed a word

6 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

She has already covered her ass.  She didn't indict anyone.  Grand jury did. 

Also, it's Fanni Willis.  Get that right since she might be the one to put your hero in prison!

It’s not my fault her parents don’t know how to spell fanny. 

• 2 months later...

Interesting development. The DC judge in the federal Jan 6 case has received request from media to allow the trial to be viewed publicly. She has given Trump’s team until Nov 10 to respond if they would be in favor or against this. Puts Trump in an interesting position:

If he answers in favor; then all of the testimony and evidence is on view for the whole world to see, not in social media, not in a congressional hearing, but in a court of law, non political and non biased (I know some MAGA nuts are going to laugh at that concept) each witness cross examined. 

If he answers against, well the obvious question is…..why would you want it hidden? 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Interesting development. The DC judge in the federal Jan 6 case has received request from media to allow the trial to be viewed publicly. She has given Trump’s team until Nov 10 to respond if they would be in favor or against this. Puts Trump in an interesting position:

If he answers in favor; then all of the testimony and evidence is on view for the whole world to see, not in social media, not in a congressional hearing, but in a court of law, non political and non biased (I know some MAGA nuts are going to laugh at that concept) each witness cross examined. 

If he answers against, well the obvious question is…..why would you want it hidden? 

I hope it is live!  Takes SOME of the stupidity away from social media and the idiots out there.