Wrestling Eligibility

BigNick

I believe each wrestler should have 5 years of college eligablity starting when they enroll in college - NO EXTENSIONS OR EXCEPTIONS. Four years to compete and one year injury/Redshirt year. There are several "Seniors" this year in their 6th year of college wrestling. College wrestling is not a profession - it is a sport for college students.

The Mormons will sue you for religious discrimination against their 2 year missionary tours.

The Military may send a SEAL team to your house because this will have an effect on both active duty and veterans who may space out their college experience.

Always hope for you, maybe Binnabutt needs an assistant?

• Fire 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

1. COVID was completely mishandled, 2021 should have counted after NCAA happened.

2. 2020 wrestlers who qualified for NCAAs should get the year back. Harsh but if you weren't the man entered at conferences and/or didn't qualify for NCAAs, your season was expunged anyways.

3. Greyshirting should not be a thing IMO. You can do it but your clock should start from graduating, not when your enroll.

4. It is WAY too easy to get an ORS and they're just used as an eligibility deferral. Candidly, the guys who are serious candidates for the Olympic team probably want the folk season if anything (Cox, Snyder, Gable, Spencer all wrestled)

5. Not a big fan of a 1 for 1 injury year. I think if you miss 2 years, sure, come back a 6th year. 

23 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Pretty happy that random forum gents don't get to be doctors and shit to the wrestlers that need it.

While at the bar I am a doctor, when I am not a pilot. You know, flashing my Ferrari keychain and telling the ladies that I have several leather bound books and how my apartment smells of rich mahogany. 

1 hour ago, TexRef said:

While at the bar I am a doctor, when I am not a pilot. You know, flashing my Ferrari keychain and telling the ladies that I have several leather bound books and how my apartment smells of rich mahogany. 

You only have one Doctorate?  I have twelve.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, TexRef said:

• Haha 1