Mamiashvilli says.....

Russian athletes should stroll into Paris on tanks....
(Is he trying to keep them out???)

T-44s? T-54/55s? T-72s? Some other crap that should be in a museum?

Because that’s about all they have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 2
  • Haha 3

This is from a November 2022 story at The ILLINI Wrestling Blog and Forum and Beyond:

THE BOUT AT THE BALLPARK

This was going to be a big icebreaker between the United States and Iran with senior men's freestyle teams joining college teams from Oklahoma State and Iowa in February of this year [2022]. The Iranians refused to compete when six of their number were denied visas. 

... Alireza Dabir, the former world and Olympic champion, who is now the head of Iran's wrestling federation was quoted as saying, "Death to America." 

He also said that more people need to take personal action against the United States. That's the kind of rhetoric that gets your country excluded from a competition. That's how Visas get denied.

Iran did wrestle in the World Cup in America in December 2022.

Mikhail Mamiashvili is making a big mistake here. War-mongering threats will keep his team out of international competition. Only time will heal those wounds.

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Get your shit togther......it starts at the pacific, then spans the Indian.      

i figured why stop there...

let's put railroad tracks across all the oceans...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

i figured why stop there...

let's put railroad tracks across all the oceans...

Why stop there:  

This nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of putting high speed rail around the Moon.   We choose to put rail around the Moon not because it is easy, but because it is hard.