Bill Zadick to OU

SoonerKing

1 minute ago, GreenandGold said:

I don't disagree and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't finish his career at NDSU. If he does leave, I would see it being a B1G program as you mentioned. He has one more year to train with Franek and hopefully that is enough to keep him through this next season.

Man, Franek is one of those guys you just can't help but hope he wins it next year.  If it isn't Saldate, Lewan, or Munson then I want it to be Franek.

My 5th option is probably Sasso.  It would be poetic as all hell.

• Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, bnwtwg said:

Caliendo for three years and Griffith bumps up for one more run? That’s a spicy UM team…

Got Amine still. 😂

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Got Amine still. 😂

RS him and let Caliendo develop, let them battle for 165 in 24-25. You are going to disagree with my opinion, but I think Caliendo has the higher ceiling…

i am an idiot on the internet

2 minutes ago, GreenandGold said:

Both have redshirted already, so that might be tough..

I thought Amine has only used his covid freebie so far and an Oly shirt his true frosh year, so his “real” RS still remains?

Kish is pretty darn good hire! Honestly a lot better than I thought they would get. He’s been quietly building a great program at NDSU and you could see their improvement. I’m interested to see if he can turn their program around. I did think their last two hire were great too though so who knows lol.

• Fire 2

I had also seen some rumors that Oklahoma wanted to keep some of their staff on board for whoever was hired next, not sure if that was just a rumor or if it had any credibility. Would love to see Obe take over at NDSU, could be a good opportunity for both universities. 

11 minutes ago, JVStateChamp said:

I had also seen some rumors that Oklahoma wanted to keep some of their staff on board for whoever was hired next, not sure if that was just a rumor or if it had any credibility. Would love to see Obe take over at NDSU, could be a good opportunity for both universities. 

The staff also entered the transfer portal

• Haha 3