If Penn State lands Messenbrink and Nagao is next season over?

Jimmy Cinnabon

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

With Truax on board already...if Penn State lands Messenbrink and Nagao is the team title effectively decided (barring multiple season ending injuries)?

I say yes, except if there are multiple redshirts taken like Starocci and Brooks.

Unfortunately, it is over whether or not they get either of those guys.

• Fire 1

Just now, RandolphTJones said:

Next season is already in the bag for Penn St.

Question is if they land Messenbrink or Nagao could this be the greatest lineup ever? Being 100% serious. 

And I don't even know much about this Messenbrink kid.

Did he have a good RS year? do many people slate him as an immediate AA threat??

1 hour ago, RandolphTJones said:

And I don't even know much about this Messenbrink kid.

Did he have a good RS year? do many people slate him as an immediate AA threat??

He beat Levi in freestyle, is known to have a big motor, high attack rate, and is a Ben Askren pupil.  So right now its nothing more than a wrestler with a lot of upside.  Personally I'm buying into the hype

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

24 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

He beat Levi in freestyle, is known to have a big motor, high attack rate, and is a Ben Askren pupil.  So right now its nothing more than a wrestler with a lot of upside.  Personally I'm buying into the hype

Yeah......Especially if he trains under Carl & co. 

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

I'm partially to blame :classic_cool:

I am all for him thriving.  It just pains me being a Facundo fan.  Even if Facundo beats him they may very well go with him due to a higher peak performance capability (points).

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I am all for him thriving.  It just pains me being a Facundo fan.  Even if Facundo beats him they may very well go with him due to a higher peak performance capability (points).

Unfortunately Facundo is gun shy.  He has some really nice attacks and great technique.  Unfortunately as of right now he doesn't commit to his offense 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Unfortunately Facundo is gun shy.  He has some really nice attacks and great technique.  Unfortunately as of right now he doesn't commit to his offense 

Maybe that extra point will be the incentive he's been looking for.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯