Rosselli Resigns

MPhillips

5 hours ago, Offthemat said:

But didn’t the oldest sporting event, the Olympics, try to dump it?

The modern Olympics had their first edition in 1896. The National League predates that by 21 years, and that’s just that I can think of at 4:30 in the morning…

That said, I don’t suspect Oklahoma’s wrestling is in any bit of danger of being dropped.

4 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

The modern Olympics had their first edition in 1896. The National League predates that by 21 years, and that’s just that I can think of at 4:30 in the morning…

That said, I don’t suspect Oklahoma’s wrestling is in any bit of danger of being dropped.

It is 8:45 now.  Any updates?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

I don’t believe it.  Are you kidding me?  An i thought this for m’d be different.  

On 4/5/2023 at 9:47 PM, tsou89 said:

Stillwater beat Edmond North at Okla HS state by 1 point. That’s with all the okie st recruiting for them. They’ve done well. But make no mistake, Okla st has more to do with it than Stillwater HS. 

ethan kyle is a former branch assistant at wyoming..now head coach at stillwater