Northwestern

Grecojones

9 hours ago, Laxhawk174 said:

Maybe it's as simple as both have finished undergrad, and it's really hard to get into NW Grad school for whatever program they are looking at? 

Typically you don’t attend the same grad school and undergrad when at a superior level (Ivy league, public Ivies, NW, Stanford, U Chicago).

i am an idiot on the internet

11 hours ago, Grecojones said:

They have lost all their AAs (Augustino pending). What’s going on? Why the sudden implosion? Can they recover? Not looking good…

Most likely it’s because they lost there 2 best coaches (Howe and Jimmy Kennedy) over the stupid vax policy and replaced them with Joe Rau ,that was bound to catch up with them , not to mention I’m pretty they have a roster cap lower than most schools 

11 hours ago, Laxhawk174 said:

Maybe it's as simple as both have finished undergrad, and it's really hard to get into NW Grad school for whatever program they are looking at? 

In the old days, NU athletic dept. would help get athletes into the NU grad schools, for example if they were coming back to coach. Not sure if they still have that influence with admissions dept.

27 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Most likely it’s because they lost there 2 best coaches (Howe and Jimmy Kennedy) over the stupid vax policy and replaced them with Joe Rau ,that was bound to catch up with them , not to mention I’m pretty they have a roster cap lower than most schools 

Howe's still there and I doubt they'd push out two AAs due to roster cap reasons.

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

Someone on twitter is now starting a rumor that Storniolo may be jumping ship to Oklahoma. Also said something cryptic about Colon's presence at NCAAs? Not sure what that means.

I’m not sure what’s going on with Colon.  It was stated on FRL that he is leaving and that Cannon was close with him.  Colon is also suing the NCAA so not sure if that’s related at all…