Worst tactical mistakes of NCAAs?

Jimmy Cinnabon

1 hour ago, BerniePragle said:

Full disclosure, I was gonna post the "Jane, you...", but thought better of it.

Screenshot_20230323-170820_Google.jpg

I've heard her say she did NOT enjoy her time at SNL because it was very sexist. 

The reason that's so funny is because it's so shocking. I remember asking my Dad who...I don't think cares about SNL much, but I asked if he watched that one in particular and thought it was funny for that very reason.

Even back then...that's pretty aggressive. Just kinda out of nowhere. 

I think the insults were supposed to represent the tone that a lot of co-hosts felt, but didn't say...either way, it's hilarious. 

2 hours ago, scourge165 said:

I've heard her say she did NOT enjoy her time at SNL because it was very sexist. 

The reason that's so funny is because it's so shocking. I remember asking my Dad who...I don't think cares about SNL much, but I asked if he watched that one in particular and thought it was funny for that very reason.

Even back then...that's pretty aggressive. Just kinda out of nowhere. 

I think the insults were supposed to represent the tone that a lot of co-hosts felt, but didn't say...either way, it's hilarious. 

You do a whole bunch of thinking. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

You do a whole bunch of thinking. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." 

I mean...not that much, I just kinda took the interaction as how a Male and a Female anchor may feel about each other in the...what was that, late 70s, early 80s?

Basically saying the stuff in their head instead. No? You think I'm reaching there? Maybe Anchorman and a Documentary I saw on Tucker Carlson's Dad is skewing my POV. 

7 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

I mean...not that much, I just kinda took the interaction as how a Male and a Female anchor may feel about each other in the...what was that, late 70s, early 80s?

Basically saying the stuff in their head instead. No? You think I'm reaching there? Maybe Anchorman and a Documentary I saw on Tucker Carlson's Dad is skewing my POV. 

Are you saying you understand how a female may feel or what is in her head?  You should write a book, I think you're gonna be filthy rich.  💰 

17 minutes ago, ionel said:

Are you saying you understand how a female may feel or what is in her head?  You should write a book, I think you're gonna be filthy rich.  💰 

No...I'm saying that was the joke. The insults were the underlying tension between the two.

He also calls her an "ignorant slut." I don't think that's how men think...so that's kinda a reach.