Biden's Garage Documents

Bigbrog

What also is not in dispute is that Trump put the documents in a safe place as directed to do so by the federales. 

Also not is dispute is that Biden didn't.

As I said before, the investigation into both is the right thing to do.   No reason why classified materials should leave proper custody.

mspart

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

What also is not in dispute is that Trump put the documents in a safe place as directed to do so by the federales. 

As I said before, the investigation into both is the right thing to do.   No reason why classified materials should leave proper custody.

mspart

That's in dispute.

1 hour ago, mspart said:

mspart

What's not in dispute is most of the documents at Mar A Lago were kept in an unsecured storage area with video surveillance showing people coming and moving boxes around. 

What's also not in dispute is Biden giving the documents up instead of obstructing and making the FBI get a search warrant. 

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, Crotalus said:

What's not in dispute is most of the documents at Mar A Lago were kept in an unsecured storage area with video surveillance showing people coming and moving boxes around. 

What's also not in dispute is Biden giving the documents up instead of obstructing and making the FBI get a search warrant. 

Also, Mar a Lago is not the only location these documents were found.  Trump's own crew of lawyers found additional classified  documents at a different facility in FL.  That crew also searched Bedminster and Trump Tower.  I totally take his word for those results.   How about we forbid both of these guys from running in another election?

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

I assume there were visitors logs, surveillance video and secret service protections at all 3-4 locations, so what’s the big deal?

If you do a little reading on how secure Mar A Lago is you will see what the big deal is. A lot more people coming and going than in Biden's garage (not that it is any better of a place for highly classified documents).

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/overview

“We have an integrated mission of protection and financial investigations to ensure the safety and security of our protectees, key locations, and events of national significance. We also protect the integrity of our currency and investigate crimes against the U.S. financial system committed by criminals around the world and in cyberspace.”

• Haha 2

So little Biden was renting his father's house at a rate of +$51,000 per month ($6 mil annually).  That's probably how the Big Guy was paid his share of the Chinese cash flow. Presumably, that arrangement was made as soon as the Chinese cash flow debacle broke.  It wouldn't surprise me if little Biden found the doc's, was sharing them, put them down in the garage to answer a phone call and forgot about them.

4 hours ago, RYou said:

So little Biden was renting his father's house at a rate of +$51,000 per month ($6 mil annually).  That's probably how the Big Guy was paid his share of the Chinese cash flow. Presumably, that arrangement was made as soon as the Chinese cash flow debacle broke.  It wouldn't surprise me if little Biden found the doc's, was sharing them, put them down in the garage to answer a phone call and forgot about them.

Is there physical pain associated with being this dumb?

When you admit your crimes in public.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109710457481780381
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109710600348047764
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109711024871923898

Page 1: The Fake News Media & Crooked Democrats (That’s been proven!) keep saying I had a “large number of documents” in order to make the Biden Classified Docs look less significant. When I was in the Oval Office, or elsewhere, & “papers” were distributed to groups of people & me, they would often be in a striped paper folder with “Classified” or “Confidential" or another word on them. When the session was over, they would collect the paper(s), but not the folders, & I saved hundreds of them...

Page 2: Remember, these were just ordinary, inexpensive folders with various words printed on them, but they were a “cool” keepsake. Perhaps the Gestapo took some of these empty folders when they Raided Mar-a-Lago, & counted them as a document, which they are not. It’s also possible that the Trump Hating Marxist Thugs in charge will “plant” documents while they’re in possession of the material. As President, and based on the Presidential Records Act & Socks Case, I did NOTHING WRONG. JOE DID!

Page 3: Biden is being treated so smuch better than me, I’m shocked (not really!). Why aren’t they raiding his house, & how come his representatives and lawyers are allowed to work together with the Gestopo in looking for documents, when my lawyers & representatives were not allowed anywhere near the search. We weren’t even allowed to know what they took when they raided my home. “Please leave the premises,” they said, & then lugged out everything they could, including my Passports & Med Recs.

Yes, all those empty keepsake folders that he immediately needed returned to him by the special master because they were causing him irreparable harm by their absence.

Yes, that is true headshuck.   The admin said there are no records.  The admin has said many things that are untrue about this.  Like there are no more records, when they knew more had been found.  Even mainstream media is pushing this.   Is this an effort to get Biden not to run in 2024 since he has been such a stellar President. 

Just one example - from Cspan as reported on CNS news.  You can watch the video at this site during a speech about Martin Luther King day.   https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/biden-stumbles-supreme-court-justice-ketanji-brown-jacksons-name

The president said that the power to redeem the soul of America lies in the hands of “we the people.”

“I was reminded of that truth on the south lawn of the White House. I believe you were there, both of you, both your senators, on the south lawn of the White House when the vice president Kamala Harris and hearing these words, and I quote. ‘It took just one generation from segregation to the Supreme Court of the United States.’ Those are the words of Kejan- Kejan- Ketanji Drown Jackson, our Supreme Court justice,” the president said.

I think even the media normally friendly to Ds and Biden have had enough.  They are finally asking tougher questions that the Press Secretary is now ducking.

mspart

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

They. Didn’t. Interview. The. Justices.

Still can’t wrap my head around that. How do you conduct a leak investigation without interviewing the Principals?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/publicinfo/press/Dobbs_Public_Report_January_19_2023.pdf

This court is full of hacks.  Third sentence they angrily proclaim a naive presumption.  No wonder these Barney Fifes couldn't crack the case.  Ironically, this is Donald Trump's description of this supreme court:

"The Supreme Court has lost it’s honor, prestige and standing, & haws become nothing more than a political body, with our Country paying the price. "

More docs found in Biden's house on Friday by the DoJ.  Yup, the DoJ, not the FBI raid, did the search unannounced on Friday.  It was unannounced not to surprise Biden, he knew they were going, but to avoid the media.  So they informed Biden and his attorneys, but they didn't advise Trump in advance, even though they had been in frequent communication.  Talk about administrative bias.

Just now, RYou said:

More docs found in Biden's house on Friday by the DoJ.  Yup, the DoJ, not the FBI raid, did the search unannounced on Friday.  It was unannounced not to surprise Biden, he knew they were going, but to avoid the media.  So they informed Biden and his attorneys, but they didn't advise Trump in advance, even though they had been in frequent communication.  Talk about administrative bias.

You see, they don't have to go to a judge to get search warrants when you cooperate with the investigators.

• Fire 2