Indiana hosts Rutgers Friday

Southend

So wrestle stat has it Rutgers in a 1 point win. I don’t think it will be that close. Last time the knights were in Bloomington, Nicky’s Dad was caught threatening Angel from the stands. Officer was dispatched to the stands. But don’t know that much anymore about Rutgers. And is all the their starter’s health?

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Southend said:

So wrestle stat has it Rutgers in a 1 point win. I don’t think it will be that close. Last time the knights were in Bloomington, Nicky’s Dad was caught threatening Angel from the stands. Officer was dispatched to the stands. But don’t know that much anymore about Rutgers. And is all the their starter’s health?

Word is one of their wrestlers was too healthy

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Southend said:

Rutgers 197 has been in and out of the line up , 141 just left the team but they have a NQ coming out of Redshirt to replace him , and 165 still isn’t decided yet ..and Boone the Hwt injury defaulted out of his last match against rider after taking a mean headbutt…125, 133 , 184 are their biggest strengths every other weight is young and inconsistent 

1 hour ago, Southend said:

So wrestle stat has it Rutgers in a 1 point win. I don’t think it will be that close

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Word is one of their wrestlers was too healthy

Can we check with our resident data expect.  What's the probability of it being closer versus the probability of it being not as close?  🤔

🙂

28 minutes ago, ionel said:

Can we check with our resident data expect.  What's the probability of it being closer versus the probability of it being not as close?  🤔

🙂

Not that this is where you will find a lot of Rutgers or Indiana wrestlers, but Wrestlestat has had the fewest number of preseason #1's beaten so far this year. So let's go with their number 100%.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge