This tells me …..

Caveira

9 hours ago, Caveira said:

Twas a bad decision for her to go on fox unscripted.   If your  blue person I think it was.   

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTF95Y5Nw/

True leaders take responsibility for their actions when they are wrong and when they make mistakes. I have never seen one ounce of leadership in Kamala Harris. She and Joe blame every problem in America on President Trump. I would think 80 percent of Americans would think our borders being open is a massive problem and a massive mistake. It was a massive mistake caused by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I do agree with Kamala that we need to move forward. The only way to do that is to fire Kamala.

• Bob 3

It was really a fiasco.  I watched it on youtube.   Her answer to 90% of what was asked was Trump is bad.  She spent  maybe 10% of the time on her "policy" proposals.  And she wasn't convincing on that.   Just a disaster of an interview for her, mostly because of her absolute refusal to answer any questions in a straightforward manner. 

mspart

• Bob 1

Did you know she prosecuted transnational gangs? She literally has the same few talking points every time she does an interview. Does that answer why she is incentivizing them to come into the country? No. I liked how she tried to tie her and Biden immediately reversing border policies on day 1 via executive order to somehow blaming the border crisis on a bill from approximately 6 months ago.

• Bob 1
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

I was referring to TikTok. Which is anything but reliable. You might as well be getting your news from supermarket tabloids. 

You do know that TikTok is much like YouTube where YouTube itself isn't producing the content...right??!!  If someone posts a clip from a different site/news source it has nothing to do with TikTok.  Nor does it being posted on TikTok negate what content was in the clip nor has anything to do with it being true/factual or not...right??!!  Sounds like you are just afraid of actually opening your mind to new information that may change the narrative in your head...but I guess we all already knew that about you. 

I'll wait for the next partisan talking point quip from you that you probably put no independent thought into.

• Brain 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Clown 1