Where’s FEMA????

WrestlingRasta

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m doing good, thanks. Working a distribution pod (water, ice, showers) and we’re closing up shop because it’s gotten so slow.  That’s a good thing. 

Area is good, just going to need a whole lot of work, again, but it’s what we do. 

Thats good news. I still couldn't imagine you in a kayak in 7 foot waves with 100 mph winds at night. That is like extreme survival on steroids. Did you hear about the man they found 30 miles out in the ocean clinging to a cooler. I think it was a day later.

It turns out Parsons was upset and went to the FEMA site to get some answers. He had heard that FEMA had a lot of supplies there and was withholding the supplies. When he got there he found out that it wasn't true and actually stayed there and helped loading supplies all day. He had said some nasty stuff on the internet concerning FEMA and hoarding supplies. He probably should have gone back on the internet and retracted his first statements. It amazing how rumors get started on both sides and with a little help from the media it gets blown out of proportion. Everyone needs to tap the brakes when you hear something. You can find Parsons statement on the internet pretty easy.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 1

20 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Thats good news. I still couldn't imagine you in a kayak in 7 foot waves with 100 mph winds at night. That is like extreme survival on steroids. Did you hear about the man they found 30 miles out in the ocean clinging to a cooler. I think it was a day later.

Certainly wouldn't have been outside on a kayak in 100mph.   For where I'm at most of the high water came after the heaviest of the winds.  That would be for a situation where....you hear about people busting through their attic and sitting on their roofs....well that's where I'll be floating.

• Bob 1

42 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i think paul showed it was

I'm honestly curious why Paul left out the parts where he went to the site with three weapons; after posting on social media "We the people are sick and tired of the BS. We the people are seeking volunteers to join us and overtake the FEMA site in Lake Lure".  Which is why LEO was alerted and they went to the site after him.

Does that sound like a hoax?

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I'm honestly curious why Paul left out the parts where he went to the site with three weapons; after posting on social media "We the people are sick and tired of the BS. We the people are seeking volunteers to join us and overtake the FEMA site in Lake Lure".  Which is why LEO was alerted and they went to the site after him.

I think the hoax part was that an armed militia threatened FEMA (which was the headline for several major news outlets), which obviously didn't happen.  Just a stupid idiot acting on his own but quickly realized he was the one being an a-hole and not FEMA.

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maybe you can read the arresting officer Capt. Jamie Keever press release.  Then you read should Jacob Parsons press release. Don't take my word for it. There is a lot of false information out there as I stated in my earlier in my post. It was a misdemeanor, and he was let go on bond.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 3