Is Walz a threat to the Republic?

ionel

Hunt with O/U and prefer those in hunt party do the same.  Safer and if you can't hit the pheasant in two shots maybe he deserves to get away.  Look at how Walz seems to struggle with loading or unloading his five shot semi automatic.  

• Bob 1

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

4 minutes ago, red viking said:

Huh? Please provide context

Two wolves and a lamb walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What’ll it be?"

The wolves grin and say, "We’re voting for lamb chops."

The lamb looks at the bartender and says, "I’ll just have a water… and maybe a new voting system?"

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, red viking said:

Huh? Please provide context

For example: you want to dismantle the electoral college and do away with the Senate and give all the power to popular vote and thus a nation controlled by large cities.   As such they could vote to take away property rights in rural states, confiscate land, water, minerals, food etc.  Some have even suggested this but its hard to do with our current Republic.  But sure you and Tim will keep trying.  

• Bob 2

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

For example: you want to dismantle the electoral college and do away with the Senate and give all the power to popular vote and thus a nation controlled by large cities.   As such they could vote to take away property rights in rural states, confiscate land, water, minerals, food etc.  Some have even suggested this but its hard to do with our current Republic.  But sure you and Tim will keep trying.  

No. I would still keep the U.S. Congress, President and judges. Just fire the entire U.S. Senate. 

Electoral college has just been voting for whoever wins their state. So votes in less populated states count several times more than those in more populated ones. Let's count them equally. But those big rich landowner cattle ranchers in WY are too important, huh? Gotta give them more power? 

1 minute ago, red viking said:

No. I would still keep the U.S. Congress, President and judges. Just fire the entire U.S. Senate. 

Electoral college has just been voting for whoever wins their state. So votes in less populated states count several times more than those in more populated ones. Let's count them equally. But those big rich landowner cattle ranchers in WY are too important, huh? Gotta give them more power? 

Literally No state.  Has less electoral votes than wy 

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

Next step would be elect Supreme Court justices by popular vote.  Sure you may say keep the President others may disagree and out vote you to do away with the President and Constitution.  You already got rid of the Senate so that check & balance is gone.  It's a slippery slope that you and Tim want to head down.  

• Bob 1

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

Why not bring up dc.   Dc has 3 electoral votes and has cast them for a republican 0 times.  How about Delaware or Vermont.  Not voting for republican candidates since old man bush.  Balance…. It evens out doesn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Why not bring up dc.   Dc has 3 electoral votes and has cast them for a republican 0 times.  How about Delaware or Vermont.  Not voting for republican candidates since old man bush.  Balance…. It evens out doesn’t it?

Does D.C. really get 3 electoral votes. I thought I heard them complaining about taxation without representation. Maybe that is about having senators and congressmen.

12 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Does D.C. really get 3 electoral votes. I thought I heard them complaining about taxation without representation. Maybe that is about having senators and congressmen.

They do.  And according to Google.  They have cast all 3 votes every time for a red Viking backed blue dude.  Crazy they only bring up states with a proclivity to have real men…..

while the Indian lady raised in Canada by Indians and a Jamaican try to get a weird white dude dancing with man hands and leg kicks to pretend how to use a gun….. to get that white man vote they’re currently losing.  

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Caveira said:

They do.  And according to Google.  They have cast all 3 votes very time for a red Viking backed blue dude.  Crazy they only bring up states with a proclivity to have real men…..

while the Indian lady raised in Canada by Indians and a Jamaican try to get a weird white dude dancing with man hands and leg kicks to pretend how to use a gun….. to get that white man vote they’re currently losing.  

Just saw Fox news show old Tim struggling to load his own gun. The gun he has owned a long time and used it a lot to shoot skeet. Man are we in big trouble if those two ever get to occupy the White House.

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Just saw Fox news show old Tim struggling to load his own gun. The gun he has owned a long time and used it a lot to shoot skeet. Man are we in big trouble if those two ever get to occupy the White House.

See post ~12 above.

Yes I've never seen someone struggle so much while loading or unloading a shotgun.  He definitely should not be doing two this at once, talking to the press and messing with the gun, pick one.  Do we know if there's still a shell in the barrel?   I wouldn't hunt with him.  

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

24 minutes ago, ionel said:

See post ~12 above.

Yes I've never seen someone struggle so much while loading or unloading a shotgun.  He definitely should not be doing two this at once, talking to the press and messing with the gun, pick one.  Do we know if there's still a shell in the barrel?   I wouldn't hunt with him.  

He served 24 years in the military too?    He said he carried weapons of war didn’t he?   He was in a combat zone no?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

He served 24 years in the military too?    He said he carried weapons of war didn’t he?   He was in a combat zone no?

Good point.  

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

12 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Yeah, they might have let him carry a rifle but they didn’t give him bullets.