Rumors.

The county?  A piece of ground?  What does a piece of ground do with money?  
Maybe it went to a human entity WHO USED IT TO PAY FOR THINGS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS?!?  Are you being willfully ignorant about "going to a county" or just waiting for someone to respond like this?

The county built a building. It provides services. To people who have not had a trial, as required by the law of the land.

So…if they haven’t had a trial, what does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/5/2024 at 2:37 PM, Le duke said:

Humanitarian aid is the purpose of FEMA.

I think our friend is declaring that a democrat administration constitutes a disaster - a manmade disaster - necessitating humanitarian aid.  

I agree with him.  Democrats are a disaster and anything they touch soon requires humanitarian aid.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2
  • Clown 1

How is this allowed:

A startling 2023 FEMA webinar features federal health and disaster personnel trumpeting the urgent need to move away from policies that benefit the greatest number of people and instead turn focus toward “disaster equity” where aid is distributed based on innate characteristics like sexual orientation and gender…….

https://nypost.com/2024/10/07/us-news/unearthed-woke-fema-webinar-touts-shift-toward-disaster-equity-in-emergency-management-priorities/#:~:text=A startling 2023 FEMA webinar,like sexual orientation and gender

there is video of this too.  

• Bob 2

3 hours ago, Caveira said:

I’ve seen this reported a few places.  Do people receiving the $750 have to pay it back??? That can’t be true can it ?

No, it is not true.  Here is the spokesperson for FEMA:

• Bob 2

On 10/7/2024 at 3:57 PM, Lipdrag said:

I think our friend is declaring that a democrat administration constitutes a disaster - a manmade disaster - necessitating humanitarian aid.  

I agree with him.  Democrats are a disaster and anything they touch soon requires humanitarian aid.

like the economy each D prez inherited after the last two GOP presidents. 

Kansas pretty much ran the conservative playbook to the letter for a few years. Did all the things they wished would happen nation wide. What happened? I'd say they admitted failure but we all know they'd never actually do that. What they did was reverse a lot of the policies that led to the horrendous hole they found themselves in. Who did they have to complain about? No one but themselves. I'll bet there can be found a few people that tried to blame it on those lousy liberals. 

Conservative policies are not popular because they don't do any of the things y'all hope they would. Its because they aren't born out of empathy or compassion. Just self righteousness and toxic survivalist mentality that just makes you look and sound like a toddler thought it up. 

Y'all are gonna lose NC. Maybe TX and if that happens, that's the game folks. You've never been less popular and those numbers are not trending upward. The more we learn the less appealing conservatism is. Enjoy the last few weeks your party and ideology is relevant. 

• Brain 1

11 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Did you follow up to see if that was true? 

I'll bet dollars to donuts you didn't. But at least you were able to share a source and make a point. Get that dope-a-mine! 

do you suppose she is lying in the video?