Rumors.

his family separation program... lol
why do we have to house anyone. secure the border.

Because we have a Constitution that guarantees every person who sets foot on American soil a trial, numb nuts.

Until that trial takes place, and they are found to be in violation of the law, etc., they have to be housed. Or, if you feel like spending even more money, imprisoned or jailed.

Didn’t you go to middle school at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Le duke said:

Because we have a Constitution that guarantees every person who sets foot on American soil a trial, numb nuts.

Until that trial takes place, and they are found to be in violation of the law, etc., they have to be housed. Or, if you feel like spending even more money, imprisoned or jailed.

Didn’t you go to middle school at some point?

isn't crossing illegally a violation? 

10 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

isn't crossing illegally a violation? 

By law they are supposed stop at the first port of entry when traveling through a country. Then they can get processed. Then it will be determined if they can proceed, or they will be denied. It is unlawful to not stop at the first port on entry and get approved.

Just now, Paul158 said:

We give out 75 BILLION DOLLARS in foreign aid to other countries, some of which hate us. This is unconscionable 

All of the illegal migration stuff is unconscionable too.    I’ll stumble on it.   I saw a vid of some democrat mid level party guy exclaiming how hard it will be for red voters impacted by the flooding will be hard to vote….. 

• Bob 1

Helene is the most destructive Hurricane in U.S. history. Katrina held that title at 201 billion dollars. Helene is already at 200 billion plus and it will be a lot higher. Probably 250 billion plus.

48 minutes ago, Le duke said:

No, that went to the County.

Surely you can read, no?

Who cares other than it was taken from fema for illegal aliens.   You care about Americans, no?

Who cares other than it was taken from fema for illegal aliens.   You care about Americans, no?

That article doesn’t say the word “illegal” or “alien” in it.

Humanitarian aid is the purpose of FEMA. An influx of people without resources or shelter fits that description.

Along those lines, Trump originally refused to provide FEMA aid to Orange County, CA, because it’s in a blue state.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

That article doesn’t say the word “illegal” or “alien” in it.

Humanitarian aid is the purpose of FEMA. An influx of people without resources or shelter fits that description.

Along those lines, Trump originally refused to provide FEMA aid to Orange County, CA, because it’s in a blue state.

Those illegal aliens are illegal aliens.     Americans need that $….. not illegals.  

thoughts on this person lying ?  https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFyg32mX/

Edited by Caveira

FEMA is going to be spending money on Americans, and American cities for at least the next five years.  I wish people would put as much effort into understanding these things as they do pushing their warm fuzzie political angles. Imagine how much greater America could be if we took that mentality (although I get it, it requires effort and self reflection)

Those illegal aliens are illegal aliens.     Americans need that $….. not illegals.  

thoughts on this person lying ?  https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFyg32mX/

Seems like the easiest way to stop this egregious redistribution of wealth is to stop funding FEMA.

That’s what Republicans want, right? Except when it comes to rebuilding Florida every 3-4 years, of course.

Personally, I’m sick of my blue state tax dollars propping up all of you fat, broke dick Republicans.

This is partly tongue in cheek, but not entirely.

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

fat, broke dick Republicans.

I’m slightly chubby.   
I’m not broke. 
lefties are supposed to be nice and not use mean bad words.   
I’ve never voted republican. 

If you’re that triggered over some message board posts.

Just try this.    Don’t.   

• Jagger 1

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

No, that went to the County.

The county?  A piece of ground?  What does a piece of ground do with money?  

Maybe it went to a human entity WHO USED IT TO PAY FOR THINGS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS?!?  Are you being willfully ignorant about "going to a county" or just waiting for someone to respond like this?

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 1