Biggest betrayal, wrestler to coaching?

AgaveMaria

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

You should change this to biggest betrayal wrestler to coaching back to wrestler, so david egomaniac taylor can be in the conversation. he isn't a coach anymore. he is an athlete again. 

its like saying stupid shit is your kink

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

triggered? not everyone has to see things the same way. diversity is our strength!

He's triggered?

You are going off on every single thread about how evil DT is.

image.png.3758599447cbca450cfe39d2b648fa43.png

• Bob 1
  • Haha 3

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He's triggered?

You are going off on every single thread about how evil DT is.

image.png.3758599447cbca450cfe39d2b648fa43.png

pointing out the massive ego and misallocation of energy/resources that it takes to compete vs. being a full time coach isn't being triggered. it is stimulating conversation on a very quiet message board. learn the difference please. 

• Clown 1

13 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

pointing out the massive ego and misallocation of energy/resources that it takes to compete vs. being a full time coach isn't being triggered. it is stimulating conversation on a very quiet message board. learn the difference please. 

The room reads that you're the one that is actually triggered.

Read it the way it is written, not the way you want to read it.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 2

12 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

thank you for letting me know you speak for everyone here. very helpful. 

I am letting you know that you look like a twatwaffle, but I was trying to be nice about it.  You could just stop being said twatwaffle and the world will be right.

• Bob 2

In the moment it happened, there is no question it was Cael leaving ISU.  He was given the HC job at like 26 with the intent to make sure he didn't bolt like Gable.   Cael still left, and it set ISU back.   They went from being in the top 5 consistently to a bottom program instantly and then fans had to deal with the realization that they couldn't even retain the greatest college wrestler ever at his alma mater. 

PSU fans might be bummed Taylor left but it won't have major impact on PSU.  I won't be shocked if most PSU root for OkSt when they aren't competing against PSU.  That wasn't  the case at ISU when Cael left. 

Gables departure is more hindsight regret IMO. At the time, he was going from assistant to a HC. No one knew he would have unprecedented success so quickly. 

25 minutes ago, Dogbone said:

In the moment it happened, there is no question it was Cael leaving ISU.  He was given the HC job at like 26 with the intent to make sure he didn't bolt like Gable.   Cael still left, and it set ISU back.   They went from being in the top 5 consistently to a bottom program instantly and then fans had to deal with the realization that they couldn't even retain the greatest college wrestler ever at his alma mater. 

PSU fans might be bummed Taylor left but it won't have major impact on PSU.  I won't be shocked if most PSU root for OkSt when they aren't competing against PSU.  That wasn't  the case at ISU when Cael left. 

Gables departure is more hindsight regret IMO. At the time, he was going from assistant to a HC. No one knew he would have unprecedented success so quickly. 

This just about hits the nail on the head.  Very nicely put.

19 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

Forum policeman NHS approves and will authoritatively tell you who is right and who is wrong. Carry on. 

You're just proving my point that you were, in fact, the one that is and was triggered.

11 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I'm gonna set one up on the tee for NHS:

Bono leaving Iowa State for Chattanooga is the biggest betrayal.

Bono doesn't count.  He's a Turdbiscuit.  We should expect no good things from him insofar as his character goes.