Best match of Olympics?

pokemonster

2 hours ago, pokemonster said:

After watching this final session, I'm going with Muszukaev vs. Dudaev in the bronze match. Top notch skill on display, back and forth, and down to the wire. That was a fun one! 

DIdn't watch it (totally missed most of this mornin) But I'll watch it now, thanks for the suggest. 

• Bob 1

130 Kg final is easily the answer from an entertainment standpoint.

The 65 Kg final from a standpoint of it being absolutely great wrestling. That low single to lace sequence against a guy who was heavily favored and demolished everyone was the most unexpected thing I’ve seen in the sport in a long time. And it was executed beautifully. The wrestling equivalent of a perfect spiral on an end zone fade route or a 90 mph slider that paints the corner. 

Edited by billyhoyle
  • Bob 2

5 minutes ago, killdozer said:

I thought that Myles Amine's quarterfinal was insane. 16-15 or 16-14 was the final. It was great and exciting. 

I think I missed that one, will need to go back. I was hoping to link some of these matches but NBC seems to only post the ones with Americans in them! 

13 hours ago, scribers said:

Geno Zare final was bananas 

plus I could keep watching Dake win like that in his medal match for another lifetime 

That was pretty epic, as in Geno almost had an epic meltdown lmao. Then the "crowning" he did in Zare's face right after it, I could tell Zare was so aggravated with him. Geno seems like a character haha. 

• Bob 1