Olympic wrestling... The Last Day

Posted (edited)

CHALLENGE WON!

Sebastian Rivera is an OLYMPIC BRONZE MEADALIST!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Bob 2
  • Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posted (edited)

ALSO... Rivera's  side waived off the earlier challenge. That saved it for when they really need it.

WOWZA!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Brain 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, D3 for LU said:

ALSO... Rivera waived off the earlier challenge. That saved it for when they really need it.

WOWZA!

D3

Rivera wanted it and his coach wouldn’t hit the button. Takes some balls as the coach to stand up and make the right call but he did. Watching live I actually thought there was a chance Rivera didn’t expose, but the coach had a perfect view. I went back and watched the replay… and looks like the coach made the right call. Well done 

• Ionel 1

Muz the Cigarette Smoker and Albania are up in the next bronze bout... Albania nabs a 4 pointer, and it's now 6-2. Challenge?

D3

1 minute ago, Eagle26 said:

Rivera wanted it and his coach wouldn’t hit the button. Takes some balls as the coach to stand up and make the right call but he did. Watching live I actually thought there was a chance Rivera didn’t expose, but the coach had a perfect view. I went back and watched the replay… and looks like the coach made the right call. Well done 

I quickly changed that after a quick (quick?!?) replay... 

D3

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)

8-6 Albania after the break... Muz goes after it.

NOW 12-8, Dudaev.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

4 pointer for Muz... Dudaev looks like he may get the point.

Challnge w/ 3 seconds left.

THE DECIDER...

D3

Posted (edited)

Dudaev wins the challenge AND the point.

Muz dives after Dudaev... nope!

13-12 bronze medal for Dudaev.

WHAT

A

MATCH!!!

(Muz goes to the back of the venue, looks in the dust bin to pick up his pack of smokes he previously tossed... 😏)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Wrestle 1

Posted (edited)

This Paris Olympiad in wrestling, belongs to Japan...

IF the 76Kg women's gold medal match goes to Japan, they will have HALF of the 16 wt cl Golds in this wrestling Olympiad.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1

24 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

That was Jeff Buxton who made the right call. Rivera has two great coaches, Buxton and Donny Pritzlaff. Plus Rivera has a never give up - never quit attitude, A perfect match between great coaching and a wrestlers who is all guts! 

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1
  • Wrestle 1