The Other Side

ionel

1 hour ago, TexRef said:

Wasn't there a movie based on that event, with John Candy?! Asking for a friend...

Thought it were Zac Efron?

Tomato... Potato... same diff.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, BobDole said:

I just enabled signatures, use them wisely as I put a little cap on number of lines and such.

Thanks man

• Fire 1

That’s to keep your whining ass shut. You want off this ranch, you got it. I’ll drive your ass to the train station myself.

4 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I just enabled signatures, use them wisely as I put a little cap on number of lines and such.

I think your edit time is way too restrictive, why even put a time limit on it?   There are many times one is posting while traveling or end of day etc. check other end of trip or next day and find that autocorrect grabbed you words right before send and just want a simple correction or have second thought and just want to delete the post.  Obviously once someone else quotes post your words are then out there never to be changed again.  😞

I always waffled on edit times. On one hand, it's to combat trolls from changing their message entirely or deleting something and them claim they never said it (oh, the battle lines of online arguments). On the other, I agree with @ionelthat editing a message for a missed apostrophe or a (damn you) auto-correct and not being able to quickly fix it is annoying. 

Insert catchy tagline here.