Does Jax Forrest follow Coleman Scott to Ohio State now?

I don't see Jax following Coleman,  I have heard his biggest relationship is with Fix.  So if Fix stays in Stillwater I believe Oklahoma State has the best chance of getting him. I also think that Bassett has a big influence on him as well. They might be a package deal together.  And wow wouldn't that be a Christmas present for whichever school gets them.

3 minutes ago, poke1 said:

I don't see Jax following Coleman,  I have heard his biggest relationship is with Fix.  So if Fix stays in Stillwater I believe Oklahoma State has the best chance of getting him. I also think that Bassett has a big influence on him as well. They might be a package deal together.  And wow wouldn't that be a Christmas present for whichever school gets them.

If it's a package with Bassett the OSU in Ohio has a better shot than Oklahoma St

• Bob 2
  • Haha 1

A tough but good decision to make: on the one hand, a potential emerging powerhouse (world and olympic golds, hodge trophies in the ranks) with young coaches looking to make a name, and on the other hand, an established program (world gold, four-timer, hodge trophy in the ranks) with a mix of newer and experienced coaches. Both programs have shown that their athletes can win big at multiple levels. In this moment, though, and from an outside perspective, Oklahoma St. seems like the exciting place to be--incredible upside for young wrestlers looking to take part in and build something new.

I don't think Coleman's roots run deep enough at tOSU for him to be much involved in recruiting. I'm thinking Coleman is biding his time at the RTC until another top head coaching position opens up.  I'm sure tOSU knows that too, it's RTC only.  It isn't like he's threatening the post-Ryan pecking order. But I have no doubt he's going to do excellent work while he's there. Guys like Mendez should benefit a ton.

• Bob 4

I love Coleman and I absolutely hated losing him so this isn’t any sort of sour grapes or any knock on CS… The Coleman / Jax relationship was possibly the least influential relationship Jax had in Stillwater. Was it a good relationship? Yes, of course! Would it have helped? Yes! Are Zo and Daton more important? Yes! 

On 7/26/2024 at 3:33 PM, mad_rascal said:

Will be a nice room with Mendez, Blaze (homestate shoe-in), Basset and Jax!

I can tell you with the utmost certainty that Marcus Blaze is not a shoe-in to commit to tOSU. 

On 7/26/2024 at 4:33 PM, mad_rascal said:

Will be a nice room with Mendez, Blaze (homestate shoe-in), Basset and Jax!

8 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

I can tell you with the utmost certainty that Marcus Blaze is not a shoe-in to commit to tOSU. 

Do you believe anything about rascal's post was serious...:classic_dry:

• Brain 2
  • Clown 1

5 hours ago, TNwrestling said:

Haha, true. But threw that out there trying to get some inside info on where he's going. Would be a good room tho!!