bright future for V-tech

Tech had 3 finalists at fargo for their 2025 class in Ryan Burton, Aaron Seidel and Drew gorman the two former won the entire thing. Add that in with top recruits from this year like Gage Wright and Dillon campbell and things are looking good for the Hoakies.

• Bob 5

59 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

Tech had 3 finalists at fargo for their 2025 class in Ryan Burton, Aaron Seidel and Drew gorman the two former won the entire thing. Add that in with top recruits from this year like Gage Wright and Dillon campbell and things are looking good for the Hoakies.

Pretty stoked at their recent recruiting hauls.

Add in that NC State has a good couple classes as well as UNC & Stanford having excellent hauls and the ACC looks great right now.  There is Pitt as well that just nailed the portal, too.

Be nice to see another team in the ACC to get to 8, but I am okay with whoever earns the 1 seed at ACCs getting that bye.  It ends up being an advantage earned by badassery.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Pretty stoked at their recent recruiting hauls.

Add in that NC State has a good couple classes as well as UNC & Stanford having excellent hauls and the ACC looks great right now.  There is Pitt as well that just nailed the portal, too.

Be nice to see another team in the ACC to get to 8, but I am okay with whoever earns the 1 seed at ACCs getting that bye.  It ends up being an advantage earned by badassery.

“Badassery?”  I had to look it up to find out its meaning!

”Recruiting hauls”

nhs67 <~~~wordsmith badass!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

First Routledge from Nebraska, then Robideau from Minnesota, now Burton? This man must be stopped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started by PSU posters on their rivals board. DT going after a 184/197 from PA/NJ. Burton, Ludington, and Correa were mentioned.

Would be disappointed if it was Burton. Gage Wright, TJ Stewart, and Sonny Sasso is actually a very good stable of training partners that are all young. It's a really good situation for him.

32 minutes ago, HokieDave87 said:

Dual against OSU. Was already known by most. Believe it is a home and home. Will be a fun one for sure.

Yeah, most of the VT folks knew this but is an awesome opportunity for both programs. I was thinking the buckeyes wouldn’t be on VT’s starting next season for some reason so it’s good to get another quality dual on the schedule. I wish we could get PSU back on our schedule. That was an awesome home match to watch in Blacksburg 

• Bob 1

16 minutes ago, creek chub said:

Yeah, most of the VT folks knew this but is an awesome opportunity for both programs. I was thinking the buckeyes wouldn’t be on VT’s starting next season for some reason so it’s good to get another quality dual on the schedule. I wish we could get PSU back on our schedule. That was an awesome home match to watch in Blacksburg 

Cornell is off this year too. Needed a big dual OOC.