Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

But you apparently don’t have a problem with the idea of suspending the constitution, and everytime in front of a camera screaming to the world what a horrible country this is? 

This, along with the thread with people who are so upset with candidates that lie, are excellent example of the hypocrisy that runs so deep within MAGA. 

I’ll give democrats credit for one thing: they saw that their leader was incredibly unfit for office, and they did right thing.  I truly truly wish MAGA would follow the lead, instead of nut swinging, so conservatives could start winning elections again and start getting some more conservative policy back on the board. 

suspending the constitution? how so?

i know the dems want to get rid of the 1A and 2A

as far as screaming how bad the country is... that's dems for the most part.

'the usa is racist, blah blah blah. Im gonna move it trump is elected etc

MOVE.  of course they didn't.

but if you look, there are some horrible things going on... mostly ... b/c of their policies

this is where make america great AGAIN comes from...

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1
  • Jagger 1

15 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

you seen any of those lately?

Trump is an idiot.. but he appears to be the closest to what you just said

You are correct, Trump is an idiot.

Why do so many seem to think that is somehow OK?

Pro-idiot voters... that is the weirdest thing of all. All-time weirdest in any category.

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Pro-idiot voters... that is the weirdest thing of all. All-time weirdest in any category.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeHA7CtXEMQObvE0nW_ZR

• Bob 1

13 hours ago, RockLobster said:

like those voting for kamala..

she is most definitely an idiot

• Pirate 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump is a criminal convicted of 34+ felonies... this is easy enough for a turnip (or caveman) to decide.

Please list the 34 felonies.  This should be easy for a turnip or caveman.  

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump is a criminal convicted of 34+ felonies... this is easy enough for a turnip (or caveman) to decide.

you asked what i based my statement on... my statement

me: kamala is an idiot.

you: based on what

then you come up with this above? 

do i need to read the record back to you?

• Poopy 1

17 hours ago, ionel said:

Please list the 34 felonies.  This should be easy for a turnip or caveman.  

I can't imagine that you don't know how to use google. Yet you ask me to do it for you... again?

If you must - here's one of many sources (again, see "google") that lists them:

Here's what all 34 felony counts in Trump's hush money trial mean : NPR

Evidence from the entire trial is available on the New York Courts website.

Jurors in the New York criminal trial against former President Donald Trump have convicted him of 34 felony counts of falsified business records.

This is the first time a former or sitting U.S. president has been convicted of criminal charges.

The jurors said they unanimously agreed that Trump falsified business records to conceal a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Here are the details of those 34 felony counts:

• Count 1: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 2: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 3: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 4: A Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust Account check and check stub dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 5: Michael Cohen's invoice dated March 16, 2017
  • Count 6: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated March 17, 2017
  • Count 7: A Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust Account check and check stub dated March 17, 2017
  • Count 8: Michael Cohen's invoice dated April 13, 2017
  • Count 9: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 10: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 11: Michael Cohen's invoice dated May 22, 2017
  • Count 12: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated May 22, 2017
  • Count 13: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub May 23, 2017
  • Count 14: Michael Cohen's invoice dated June 16, 2017
  • Count 15: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 16: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 17: Michael Cohen's invoice dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 18: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 19: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 20: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 21: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 22: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 23: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Sept. 11, 2017
  • Count 24: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Sept. 11, 2017
  • Count 25: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Sept. 12, 2017
  • Count 26: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 27: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 28: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 29: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Nov. 20, 2017
  • Count 30: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Nov. 20, 2017
  • Count 31: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Nov. 21, 2017
  • Count 32: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Dec. 1, 2017
  • Count 33: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Dec. 1, 2017
  • Count 34: A check and check stub dated Dec. 5 2017

Next time... google it yourself.

16 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

you asked what i based my statement on... my statement

me: kamala is an idiot.

you: based on what

then you come up with this above? 

do i need to read the record back to you?

What is with you clowns lately?

Kamal is an incredibly smart and successful lawyer and politician. And the current Vice President of the United States.

Yet you randomly call her an "idiot" with no basis at all?

When I point out that Trump has been convicted on at least 34 felony counts - you need me to google it for your for proof?

You couldn't find this: Donald Trump is found guilty in hush money case : NPR on your own? (Or one of the many others?)

Trumps is a multiple time convicted felon. He's a tried and proven criminal.

It's no surprise that so many think he's not fit to be President - he's unfit for any political office.

He's a senile old man with a history of criminal activity and bad habits of continuously lying and continuously verbally insulting anyone who he feels threatened by.

Soon he may well be a senile old man in an orange jumpsuit in a federal prison.

He's nothing more than a pathetic loser.

6 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Won't happen

Are you people so disconnected from reality that you don't realize that Trump is a convicted felon 34 times over (not including all the other criminal cases that are still upcoming)?

Wow.

Are Ionel, Scooter, and you all living under the same rock?

image-19.png

Edited by RockLobster

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I can't imagine that you don't know how to use google. Yet you ask me to do it for you... again?

If you must - here's one of many sources (again, see "google") that lists them:

Here's what all 34 felony counts in Trump's hush money trial mean : NPR

Evidence from the entire trial is available on the New York Courts website.

Jurors in the New York criminal trial against former President Donald Trump have convicted him of 34 felony counts of falsified business records.

This is the first time a former or sitting U.S. president has been convicted of criminal charges.

The jurors said they unanimously agreed that Trump falsified business records to conceal a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Here are the details of those 34 felony counts:

• Count 1: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 2: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 3: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 4: A Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust Account check and check stub dated Feb. 14, 2017
  • Count 5: Michael Cohen's invoice dated March 16, 2017
  • Count 6: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust dated March 17, 2017
  • Count 7: A Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust Account check and check stub dated March 17, 2017
  • Count 8: Michael Cohen's invoice dated April 13, 2017
  • Count 9: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 10: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 11: Michael Cohen's invoice dated May 22, 2017
  • Count 12: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated May 22, 2017
  • Count 13: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub May 23, 2017
  • Count 14: Michael Cohen's invoice dated June 16, 2017
  • Count 15: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 16: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated June 19, 2017
  • Count 17: Michael Cohen's invoice dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 18: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 19: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated July 11, 2017
  • Count 20: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 21: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 22: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Aug. 1, 2017
  • Count 23: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Sept. 11, 2017
  • Count 24: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Sept. 11, 2017
  • Count 25: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Sept. 12, 2017
  • Count 26: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 27: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 28: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Oct. 18, 2017
  • Count 29: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Nov. 20, 2017
  • Count 30: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Nov. 20, 2017
  • Count 31: A Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated Nov. 21, 2017
  • Count 32: Michael Cohen's invoice dated Dec. 1, 2017
  • Count 33: Entry in the Detail General Ledger for Donald J. Trump dated Dec. 1, 2017
  • Count 34: A check and check stub dated Dec. 5 2017

Next time... google it yourself.

I didn't ask for the "counts" I asked for the "34+ felonies" you declared.  

On 8/30/2024 at 5:01 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

Republicans voting it down had nothing to do with Trump. Likely had more to do with funneling more money to Ukraine. They always try to sneak stuff through. Usually giving themselves raises.

image.png.69f316b667d7b7b99ea784acb4e4b91f.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Kamal is an incredibly smart and successful lawyer and politician. And the current Vice President of the United States.

Yet you randomly call her an "idiot" with no basis at all?

When I point out that Trump has been convicted on at least 34 felony counts - you need me to google it for your for proof?

You couldn't find this: Donald Trump is found guilty in hush money case : NPR on your own? (Or one of the many others?)

Trumps is a multiple time convicted felon. He's a tried and proven criminal.

It's no surprise that so many think he's not fit to be President - he's unfit for any political office.

He's a senile old man with a history of criminal activity and bad habits of continuously lying and continuously verbally insulting anyone who he feels threatened by.

Soon he may well be a senile old man in an orange jumpsuit in a federal prison.

He's nothing more than a pathetic loser.

so trump being a felon makes him an idiot?

how is a felon.. not in jail... an idiot? 

Kamal is an incredibly smart and successful lawyer and politician. And the current Vice President of the United States. PERHAPS

Yet you randomly call her an "idiot" with no basis at all? RANDOMLY? you have never heard her speak? 

Are you people so disconnected from reality that you don't realize that Trump is a convicted felon 34 times over (not including all the other criminal cases that are still upcoming)?

Wow.

Are Ionel, Scooter, and you all living under the same rock?

image-19.png

you seem to not like regular americans

why are you posting these pictures?

you are as bigoted as you claim we are

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, ionel said:

I didn't ask for the "counts" I asked for the "34+ felonies" you declared.  

Each felony count represents a separate offense. Each are a felony offenses.

Trump was convicted on all of these 34 felony counts - so, yes, 34 felony offenses - aka "34 felonies".

(Doesn't include the other multiple criminal indictments against him. I suspect more on the way.)

But, seriously, google it yourself next time. Find your bootstraps.

I'm happy to help out posters who need assistance. But not sour dullards who just want to argue nonsensically.

14 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

so trump being a felon makes him an idiot?

how is a felon.. not in jail... an idiot? 

Trying to weasel out? Read back weasel (it's there above, near the top of the page.)

You called Trump an idiot. I agreed with you.

Keep being yet another sour dullard who is here to argue nonsensically.

You're fooling nobody.

11 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Each felony count represents a separate offense. Each are a felony offenses.

Trump was convicted on all of these 34 felony counts - so, yes, 34 felony offenses - aka "34 felonies".

(Doesn't include the other multiple criminal indictments against him. I suspect more on the way.)

But, seriously, google it yourself next time. Find your bootstraps.

I'm happy to help out posters who need assistance. But not sour dullards who just want to argue nonsensically.

According to your post above:  falsified business records

So what were the other 33 felonies?