Breaking news: Who will be Kamala Harris's vice president pick?

With all the chatter on the internet and in the mainstream media will this really happen? Big Donors are holding back donations at this point. Congressional candidates are avoiding support from Joe Biden on their campaign trails. The Democrats are having a large number of meetings. Joe Biden is slipping in the polls. What say you.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Yeah I think it’s finally over.

The pressure from his own party to drop out is intensifying. The donations are drying up. His health is failing. It looks pretty dismal at this point.

• Bob 1

what if camel goes with Joe's strategy and tries to find someone dumber than her? That takes the list down to AOC and honey boo boo

Edited by Hammerlock3
  • Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

what if camel goes with Joe's strategy and tries to find someone dumber than her? That takes the list down to AOC and honey boo boo

She could go with Joy Reid or any of the ladies on the view.

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

AOC would be a good choice, but she isn't old enough.

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Upon checking, AOC will turn 35 on October 13th. So, she is good to go.

screw that! I've got it! Megan Markle!

Her and camel are both black women or whatever, they've both defied massive massive impediments based on their race and sex that would have crushed any other people, they have a great command of language and WIDE breadths of general knowledge, they lie really convincingly...this is the perfect ticket!

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Wow!!    That is interesting.   The local morning talk host said he figures Biden will be gone before Monday.   This seems to suggest that as well.   Very interesting.  

If this happens, I would be very surprised if Joe doesn't support Kamala.   He would really have to because she is the VP.   But that doesn't mean the delegates have to vote for her, it only means Joe thinks she should be the new candidate.   Her poll numbers are worse than Joe's so that would be democratic suicide.   I think he'll support her but the DNC won't. 

mspart

• Bob 1

46 minutes ago, headshuck said:

If I’m a democrat, do I have a say in the candidates for President?

Depends on the meaning of say.  Rasta says you do (see term limit discussion).  I say there are too many folks who haven't a clue (see red viking discussions) and will overwhelm anything you might have to say.  🙅‍♀️

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Its a complete outrage if he resigns the campaign . . . 

Think of all the ballots that will now have to be thrown out.  Or do all of the Dem State AGs make new election rules (like they did in 2024, illegally) stating that a ballot marked for Biden is countable as a ballot for whomever is the Dem candidate?

Remember, Joseph R. Biden is the most popular president EVER.  EVERRRRRRR!!!!!  81 million ballots.  Wilson, FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama - none were nearly as beloved as a democrat leader as the demi-god Joe Biden.

The Democrat voters overwhelmingly indicated their love for BIden in the primaries.  Removing the overwhelmingly popular and democratically elected candidate is the most anti-democracy act possible.  Our Democracy is at risk!!  Prima facie evidence that the DNC is the biggest threat to democracy in our lifetime.

• Bob 1