Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

2 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

your claim is that 100% of them would against it, and all for reasons related to ignorance and prejudice?

I dont think thats what you are saying but im using the question as an example of why i dont think your opinion is nuanced enough.

His post was exactly right on.

Then you twist his post into something that wasn't in his post at all - then admit that you twisted it - and then use that as an example of why his opinion is not good enough (even though his was a very good post.)

Pffffff... you are posting a new level of nonsense.

You are decidedly a logical disaster.

• Clown 1

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

His post was exactly right on.

Then you twist his post into something that wasn't in his post at all - then admit that you twisted it - and then use that as an example of why his opinion is not good enough (even though his was a very good post.)

Pffffff... you are posting a new level of nonsense.

You are decidedly a logical disaster.

her post was a bad post. it hinted at a point that wasn't mad, and there were serious problems with the implied point itself.

I was trying to get a more nuanced take.

My post was only illogical if you argue like a 13 year old when you should be discussing things

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

13 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

her post was a bad post. it hinted at a point that wasn't mad, and there were serious problems with the implied point itself.

I was trying to get a more nuanced take.

My post was only illogical if you argue like a 13 year old when you should be discussing things

Says the angry clown arguing like a 13 year old instead of discussing things.

When you're ready to really and seriously "discuss things"... first leave your twisting at the door.

If you want to be taken seriously, be serious. Otherwise, just f*** off.

10 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Says the angry clown arguing like a 13 year old instead of discussing things.

When you're ready to really and seriously "discuss things"... first leave your twisting at the door.

If you want to be taken seriously, be serious. Otherwise, just f*** off.

ok...btw you haven't addressed anything ive said yet. maybe you could figure out what you disagree with and come back

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jagger 1

15 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

ok...btw you haven't addressed anything ive said yet. maybe you could figure out what you disagree with and come back

Anything you've "said yet"?

Ha - that is comical. You've said nothing but awful and hateful bullshit.

If you are serious capable of discussion, let's hear what you have to say.

Bring up something and make a point - it'd be the 1st time for you. 

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Anything you've "said yet"?

Ha - that is comical. You've said nothing but awful and hateful bullshit.

what was the initial objection that broke you and led to all these inane posts? I didn't start this you did, only you know why

• Bob 3

11 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

what was the initial objection that broke you and led to all these inane posts? I didn't start this you did, only you know why

Why did you break and push your mother off the bridge?

I didn't start with this, only you know why.

Your post is beyond stupid - it breaks the stupid meter. Although OffTheMatTurd is a close second.

Don't forget from my earlier post:

17 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You do realize you just proved that you were in fact wrong??

...except that, no, I didn't.

Maybe step back from being pathetic little minions long enough to get a grip and start a legit conversation.

200.gif

On 7/2/2024 at 11:45 AM, Hammerlock3 said:

PS- I can put it this way, the left has no ability to police itself, they're continually trying to outflank each other to the left and haven't established what "too far" is.

Until they get to communism nothing is too far to the left for them.  Ask Lobster.  

I couldn't find the 2017 version, but I assume these questions from 2014 were the same in 2017 to get the graph in the tweet. If they asked these questions every time, I'm not sure you have to hold the left most possible position to pick the liberal position in this survey. 

The tweet makes it sound like it's more about pushing the position to the left, i.e. from legal abortion up to 16 weeks to legal abortion the entire pregnancy. This seems more like people are becoming less ideologically heterodox and that's somewhat more pronounced on the left than the right. "Today, almost four-in-ten (38%) politically engaged Democrats are consistent liberals, up from just 8% in 1994. The change among Republicans since then appears less dramatic – 33% express consistently conservative views, up from 23% in the midst of the 1994 “Republican Revolution.” But a decade ago, just 10% of politically engaged Republicans had across-the-board conservative attitudes."

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2014/06/12/political-polarization-in-the-american-public/

image.png.0755443fc6c96a952bf9e61d699e8bad.png

• Bob 3

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

...except that, no, I didn't.

Maybe step back from being pathetic little minions long enough to get a grip and start a legit conversation.

200.gif

your inability to engage this discussion on the basis of anything but your feelings is evidence of ideological possession btw.

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1

your inability to engage this discussion on the basis of anything but your feelings is evidence of ideological possession btw.

You've made no legitimate points in any subject on this thread since I joined it.

You've contributed no content at all. Not a single pertinent post (read back to confirm.)

Back to the thread at hand, Le duke made a very good post about folks being against folks "plastering my favorite verses from the Quran on the classroom walls."

You twisted it around into some weird 100% argument that he never made using the excuse of "nuance."

The radical right in the US doesn't seem to be capable of accepting Islam. Even though it is projected to surpass Christianity in numbers in the relatively near future.

Perhaps that is part of why they are radically opposed.

On 7/2/2024 at 11:30 AM, Hammerlock3 said:

As we all know the left is in turmoil because they can't find a decent candidate to run against Trump, who is a pretty absurd figure. Why can't they?

1) All the momentum within the democratic party is on the extreme, economically moronic, oppressor/oppressed narrative is everything, utopian Marxist end. Any who catches that lightening is going to be DOA. No moderates allowed.

2) Because they are so far down the utopian rabbit hole, the democratic party hasn't elevated anyone who isn't willing to pass counterfactual purity tests to the point where they look like complete imbeciles. Why was the incompetent and ridiculous Kamala made VP? Because she's dumb enough to parrot anything. This is virtue in the democratic party.

The right isn't much better, it has a significant problem with caring more about "owning the libs" than about actual policy, but its clear which side is more radicalized and potentially harmful.

Yes; that is why the rich are richer than they've ever been, the poor are poorer than they've ever been, local govt budgets continue to shrink, taxes for the rich are ridiculously low, and the right for women to have autonomy over their bodies continues to erode. Yah, shifting to the left. LOL. 

1 hour ago, red viking said:

Yes; that is why the rich are richer than they've ever been, the poor are poorer than they've ever been, local govt budgets continue to shrink, taxes for the rich are ridiculously low, and the right for women to have autonomy over their bodies continues to erode. Yah, shifting to the left. LOL. 

that's just you saying stuff that's obviously not true, jargon, or economically ignorant.

• Bob 1