Obama leading Biden Intervention?

They are all liars.   It is in their DNA.   CNN pundits after the debate looked shell shocked.   They obviously believed the drivel and lies handed out by the Biden Admin folks that he was perfectly healthy and able to outwork any of them he is so energetic.   The only one not to look like that was the token R person.   He essentially said, this is what we have been saying forever.   Why is this a revelation to you?   Do your eyes not see anymore?

mspart

• Bob 1

Just now, mspart said:

They are all liars.   It is in their DNA.   CNN pundits after the debate looked shell shocked.   They obviously believed the drivel and lies handed out by the Biden Admin folks that he was perfectly healthy and able to outwork any of them he is so energetic.   The only one not to look like that was the token R person.   He essentially said, this is what we have been saying forever.   Why is this a revelation to you?   Do your eyes not see anymore?

mspart

i think they hit a wall in the form of realizing their monopoly on the truth had officially failed.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Maybe so.   Hopefully that will spur better news.   But I doubt it.  Never has it been so clear that the  media in general is the enemy of the people.   Last night was proof of that. 

mspart

• Bob 1

58 minutes ago, mspart said:

They are all liars.   It is in their DNA.   CNN pundits after the debate looked shell shocked.   

mspart

I was traveling today decided to check mid day top of the hour news cycle for CNN,they led first 10/15 min (all i could listen to) with Jan 6th. 🤡