Interesting Transgender news

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

tell us oh wise one

what is a woman? 

since I apparently couldn't spot one.

I'm sure you wish it was that easy. 

I'm not trying to inspect the genitals of middle school kids over a societal construct and something that people made up out of the thin blue sky, though, you see? 

I, personally, have no desire to do such things, nor do I wish for any middle school child to have to experience it. 

That's on you. 

Still waiting...

11 hours ago, three_arrows said:

No. 

You quoted someone who said that people made it up and then posted gibberish. 

I know reading comprehension can be hard, but I think if you go and read what I wrote again it doesn't say what you think it says.  I never once said that sex of a person was made up.  Rather, in the development of language (which in of itself can be considered a scientific field), humans developed different words in order to describe things hence created language.  The creation of language doesn't superseded how we are genetically put together...aka, we are either male or female (99.9999999%).  Now if you want to argue why we called it male or female, in addition to woman and man, sure, let's do that, pick any other two words besides man and woman to describe the two genetic geno- and phenotypes of humans in regards to their sex...should we pick pencil for males and erasers for females??  Go ahead three arrows...you can pick whatever two words you want in order to make yourself all warm and fuzzy at night...there there now....

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2
  • Jagger 1

On 7/2/2024 at 8:44 AM, Bigbrog said:

I know reading comprehension can be hard, but I think if you go and read what I wrote again it doesn't say what you think it says.  

You said exactly that. 

Society made it up. 

And thank you for your candor.

On 7/2/2024 at 8:44 AM, Bigbrog said:

I mean, great job being able to use punctuation. 

It's more than most of your shit for brains brethren are capable of. 

But yeah. 

You said it. 😉

On 7/2/2024 at 12:59 PM, Scouts Honor said:

i guess all us shit for brains need some edumacatin and broader minds

Oh no! 

It's a piece of paper that someone taped to a door, photographed,  and then posted to Twitter. 

That's "proof."

Of something.

Posted (edited)

That's sick.   Definitely sick.   LGBT folks have higher arrests for sex crimes.   Hmmmm, no wonder they don't like this bill. Sick, just sick. 

mspart

Edited by mspart

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

why... why would it affect those people more?

Quick google search shows people are against the fact that this bill has the verbiage that it doesn’t matter if the offender does not know if the victim is a minor or not. This means that if you go to an 18+ venue, pick up a girl who got in with a fake id, sleep with her, you are going to be hit with a felony and 4 years in prison for something a venue should have made sure. Not really seeing lgbt be the main people complaining. The lawmakers just amended it to not include that anyway so ur link is a nothing burger as non lgbt people prefer the amended version anyway 

Edited by braves121