Cheap Fake

4 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

so, you don't have any examples?

not that it really matters.

the pertinent point here is that KJP lied, once again, to America. she knows the clips in question are authentic. 

I don't know how more clear I can possibly be.  I've stated several times there are plenty out there, and explained one of them right above your post asking me.  What are you missing?

In the highlighted statement above, are you admitting you are absolutely against anyone that lies to America?

whatever. you know precisely what you're doing.

A very real clip of Joe doing something stupid pops up every day.

KJP just went on air and called them 'cheap fakes' knowing they are real.

Rasta: 'happens on both sides'

i mean, get real. 

TBD

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

whatever. you know precisely what you're doing.

A very real clip of Joe doing something stupid pops up every day.

KJP just went on air and called them 'cheap fakes' knowing they are real.

Rasta: 'happens on both sides'

i mean, get real. 

I fully expected you to dodge that question.  

Yes, I do know precisely what I am doing.  And I'm being as clear about it as can be.  And you are providing good information.

5 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

as you continue to provide proof to your claim 

i am told quite often that it is on the person who made the claim to provide proof 

Well, first, I'm going to assume you meant to say I continue to provide no proof to my claim.

To which I have two responses.  1) I am not making a claim, I am debunking the claims made by those who edit videos to try and show a false sequence of events.  2) If I am brought into a court of law where I am required to provide some proof, i will happily do so.   My interest here is not convincing anyone or providing proof.  My interest here is a simple question, who will seek out an answer that may go against their own bias and comfort level, and who will just simply expect that comfortable space to be laid out for them, all nice and easy like.   

What I am finding interesting in the last couple of days is those individuals that seem to be really uncomfortable with the idea of saying both are equally horrendous, almost as if it's not really possible to function without attaching themselves to one side or the other. 

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

how does one debunk without providing the means with which to debunk.

i believe that Joe Biden is an alien. that debunks the idea that the left is calling him human.

see how the DOESN"T work.

Would it make you more comfortable if I made a correction:

I'm not making any claims. I am stating that those who edit and cut videos to show a false sequence of events, are in fact making an edited video for the purpose of showing a false sequence of events, so that their herd will follow along.  And I'm not interested in proving it to people, I'm interested in whether or not people will seek it out for themselves.

Better?

i have seen several of the 'edited' clips... and then later found full clips.

only one was kind of not creepy still. and thats the one where he wonders off to talk to a parachutist.

but again... why did he wonder off... everyone else knew to stay there...

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i have seen several of the 'edited' clips... and then later found full clips.

only one was kind of not creepy still. and thats the one where he wonders off to talk to a parachutist.

but again... why did he wonder off... everyone else knew to stay there...

I addressed that as well.  In fact, you explained why he walked off ("to talk to a parachutist"), and then in you're very next line asked why he wondered off.   So it's pretty easy to see we are now just talking in circles here.  It's been fun...

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

no one else wondered over there... 

says the person talking in circles.

this is the ONLY video i have seen that is 'fake'

Precisely, as I addressed three hours ago in a post on the second page: The editing cuts out that Biden was walking over to engage with the other sky diver, who was cut out of the edited to video, to portray that he was wandering off to........nothing.  And that is what was ran with, for example by individuals around here, until the original video came out in response.  Then, at that point, once credibility in that edited video was lost, the response shifted to (actually even parroted on this board), well it doesn't matter he was walking over to engage with the other sky diver.  The other leaders were standing for a picture and he's an idiot for doing something else.

So you are, again, doing both in this one short post.   Shifting the narrative to why was he doing talking to the other sky diver when no one else did, after you were able to acknowledge the video was edited to show a false sequence of events. We do that because it is easier and more comfortable for us to shift the narrative than it is to acknowledge to ourselves we've been duped (where human behavior comes into play again).  The second thing is, again, talking in circles.

In the spirit of no longer talking in circles, can we talk about this other dynamic that is appearing in this thread:  I have been stating from the get go that this is a thing on both sides, not just one side that is guilty of.  However, the only push back I have been getting is from the angle of "Biden Biden Biden".

So would this be a good time to discuss the rising cases of TDS around here???

16 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you love him.

you defend him constantly.

Not at all, and you continue to provide more.  You see, you are too blindly obsessed with “but it has to be Biden” that you fail to recognize that in this very thread I have stated he provides so much material naturally on his own, that it’s stupid to edit videos because he already gives enough material to show he’s an idiot. I’ve also stated, several times, that he’s a worthless piece of shit when it comes to the White House and one would be a fool to vote for. It’s all right here in this forum.  The only reason I am talking singularly about Biden is because his videos of mental lapses are the only ones you want to talk about, while claiming I’m a fan defending him because you can’t see the numerous times I’ve stated otherwise.  

Are you sure you want to continue down this road? I’ve tried to let you off the hook. 

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Then, at that point, once credibility in that edited video was lost, the response shifted to (actually even parroted on this board), well it doesn't matter he was walking over to engage with the other sky diver.  

No idea what shift you are talking about on here.  This was known it wasn't a shift.  The point is there was no cheap fake the video shows what occurred.  Every video you've probably ever seen has been edited for time or frame, that doesn't make it fake.  The issue is the MSM goes on and on about "cheap fake" and how we are going to see more cheap fake without ever showing that there is anything fake.  Its the new "Russian disinformation." 

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

That would be a good drinking game poll type question: how long would you last (in minutes) if you had to drink a shot of tequila every time one of them said something that was either A) signs of dementia, or 2) an outright lie. 

I’m not much of a tequila guy, so I don’t know I’d make it much further than whoever gets to speak first. 

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That would be a good drinking game poll type question: how long would you last (in minutes) if you had to drink a shot of tequila every time one of them said something that was either A) signs of dementia, or 2) an outright lie. 

I’m not much of a tequila guy, so I don’t know I’d make it much further than whoever gets to speak first. 

How about chug a beer for every untruth spoken and shot of tequila or vodka for everytime Trump calls someone a nasty name or Biden wonders off stage?  I don't think there's enough tequila supply in my town for your version.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1