Trump catches himself saying the quiet part out loud

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I will probably not go to YouTube, or tick tock, or Twitter, or anywhere where the only information I am going to get is extremely biased opinion on either side. 

Who do you think is a neutral source?

41 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Who do you think is a neutral source?

Don’t really have a go to. But it doesn’t take much to figure out if you’re reading/watching (particularly when watching) objective facts or biased run amuck. 

5 hours ago, Paul158 said:

You will need a lot of time and really large track hoe. Maybe a Cat. 336 or a 6090S.

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m guessing you’re saying that, as opposed to any other politician right?  Because all of the others are so clean? 

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I think you will be surprised when you start digging. 

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Avoiding the question?

What exactly was I 'deflecting'?  Not deciding between the two pieces of equipment?

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

What exactly was I 'deflecting'?  Not deciding between the two pieces of equipment?

We were talking about Kamala.  Then you tried to move the goal posts or deflect.

7 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

We were talking about Kamala.  Then you tried to move the goal posts or deflect.

Wow. I get it. By asking you if you believe all other politicians are clean, or just the ones you don’t like, after already admitting I don’t know much about Kamala. I was the one deflecting.  Or maybe I was projecting??? 🤔

Edited by WrestlingRasta

51 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Wow. I get it. By asking you if you believe all other politicians are clean, or just the ones you don’t like, after already admitting I don’t know much about Kamala. I was the one deflecting.  Or maybe I was projecting??? 🤔

Who knows. Good luck. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Don’t really have a go to. But it doesn’t take much to figure out if you’re reading/watching (particularly when watching) objective facts or biased run amuck. 

so you look at a variety of viewpoints? 

30 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Yeah that's fair to say.

You really still didn't answer the question though,  you said you "Don’t really have a go to. But it doesn’t take much to figure out if you’re reading/watching (particularly when watching) objective facts or biased run amuck."       You said you don't go to Youtube, Twitter and TikTok and I imagine you don't go to Fox News.  That leaves the other MSM.   

Personally I go to Youtube and Twitter and look at everything. there are alot of sources that weren't available in the past that give a totally different perspective.   I read Newsweek and the NYT and  other liberal rags and folllow several conservatives.  Youtube is a great resource that allows you to weed through the propoganda that the MSM sells. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

there are alot of sources that weren't available in the past that give a totally different perspective.   

If I missed something, can you please resend, didn't intend to skip a question.

(I quoted and bold for agreement)

43 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

If I missed something, can you please resend, didn't intend to skip a question.

(I quoted and bold for agreement)

Most of those souces are on one of the platforms you don't visit.  

8 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Yep,  he talks in riddles and deflects everything.  

I did answer that question, when I said I don't have a go to site. 

When I open my web browser, it is littered with 'stories' from all types of varieties of 'news' sites.  That is the starting point.  I read things, and then I read some more things, and then I read some more things.  I don't have a go to, or a group of go to's. I read the articles that motivate me to move my mouse over it and click. There is a variety of things that happen to do so, I don't have a site or list of sites to name for you.

Hopefully that is descriptive enough to answer your question.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

I did answer that question, when I said I don't have a go to site. 

When I open my web browser, it is littered with 'stories' from all types of varieties of 'news' sites.  That is the starting point.  I read things, and then I read some more things, and then I read some more things.  I don't have a go to, or a group of go to's. I read the articles that motivate me to move my mouse over it and click. There is a variety of things that happened to do so, I do have a site or list of sites to name for you.

Hopefully that is descriptive enough to answer your question.

He asked you what you consider a neutral site.  We’re still waiting for your answer 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And still no answer.  Threakilla is spot on about you.  TPT jr 

Once again, your reading comprehension shows its lacking. (Read above and have some tubby toast, you're boring me now).

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Brain 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Once again, your reading comprehension shows its lacking. (Read above and have some tubby toast, you're boring me now).

Name a site you consider neutral.   

Once again, your reading comprehension shows it’s lacking. (Read above and have some tubby toast, you're boring me now).

Must be hard for “kiddo” to understand the question.  Shouldn’t be but it is. 

• Bob 1