Pollution Vacuum

17 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Has this been talked about on here?  Wonder how much energy it takes to run these things?  I am not saying I am against trying to do things to reduce pollution but this seems wild and not very environmental friendly...but who knows.?

‘World’s largest’ plant to suck carbon out of the air and turn it into stone opens in Iceland | CNN

Yeah I dont know.  A ton of wheat or corn is worth ~$200 but we are going to spend $300 to $500 to make a worthless 1T carbon rock.  🤔

Scientists have shown evidence that warm climate causes co2, not the other way around.  High co2 levels mean more plant growth.  When warming occurs, it doesn’t mean that the temperature goes to extreme highs.  It means that nights and winters don’t cool as much, meaning the climate is more moderate.  North Dakota recorded summertime temperatures of 113 degrees in the 1930s, so the temperature has actually cooled since then.  Act accordingly. 

• Bob 3

A 1T carbon rock can be turned into a 1T diamond rock.    Now maybe that would make it worth it.   Of course the amount of energy to make the conversion would be A LOT , it would be cool to have a 1T diamond. 

Maybe they can make smaller rocks and supply the diamond makers with the carbon necessary to make diamonds. 

mspart

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, mspart said:

A 1T carbon rock can be turned into a 1T diamond rock.    Now maybe that would make it worth it.   Of course the amount of energy to make the conversion would be A LOT , it would be cool to have a 1T diamond

Maybe they can make smaller rocks and supply the diamond makers with the carbon necessary to make diamonds. 

mspart

What would you do with it, necklace for the wife?   🤔

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mspart said:

A 1T carbon rock can be turned into a 1T diamond rock.    Now maybe that would make it worth it.   Of course the amount of energy to make the conversion would be A LOT , it would be cool to have a 1T diamond. 

mspart

I would settle for a couple of 1 carat diamonds.

• Haha 1