World OG qualifier brackets are out...

Sejeet seems like an easier match for Ochir than his last two.
Kudiev is big for the weight like Zain.
Kudiev was close on executing a couple big moves but was outwrestled in every position.

Schedule sez semi-finals start in 7min, but still have to get the women’s traditional bronze matches done.

Those should take 45-50min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sujeet is very, very dangerous. Way more dangerous than Kudiev. Kudiev doesn't get the results Sujeet has. Despite a slip-up to See-bass last year, Sujeet's resume is high-level. Not least of which is knocking Bajrang off of his perch. And an easy win over Yianni when they met. Ochir has to beat him and Zain has to beat him as one of the 4 he'd need tomorrow.

• Fire 1

Just now, jross said:

Sejeet seems like an easier match for Ochir than his last two.
Kudiev is big for the weight like Zain.
Kudiev was close on executing a couple big moves but was outwrestled in every position.

Jeet is the easiest of the 3, however, as I've said before Ochir is the king of the brain-fart. And Sujeet is pretty solid at being solid, one of those 4-4 criteria matches isnt out of the question. But man Ochir is good when he's on, I always pick him as the World Champ, and I'm never right. 

• Bob 1

7 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

I overheard the commotion over on Mat A... apparently they reversed the result of the 65Kg No Korea wrestler winning.

Kim wrestled soundly and was in control throughout the match.  He sort of got screwed there with two similar positions for no call for 2TD during the match.  Then the challenge and loses with no time.  I didn't like it.  The better wrestler lost partially due to bad reffing.  Kim could have scored more during the match, and he tried... 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, maligned said:

Sujeet is very, very dangerous. Way more dangerous than Kudiev. Kudiev doesn't get the results Sujeet has. Despite a slip-up to See-bass last year, Sujeet's resume is high-level. Not least of which is knocking Bajrang off of his perch. And an easy win over Yianni when they met. Ochir has to beat him and Zain has to beat him as one of the 4 he'd need tomorrow.

I think youre right that you "Have to beat him" he doesn't beat himself. 
I think Kudiev and Zain are more dangerous because they both have offense. 
I just think Sujeet can get elite guys into a low scoring match (like Tevanyan does) then all of a sudden, youre down criteria with 20 seconds to go 

2 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Jeet is the easiest of the 3, however, as I've said before Ochir is the king of the brain-fart. And Sujeet is pretty solid at being solid, one of those 4-4 criteria matches isnt out of the question. But man Ochir is good when he's on, I always pick him as the World Champ, and I'm never right. 

Nice,  lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

But man Ochir is good when he's on, I always pick him as the World Champ, and I'm never right. 

Same - he beats the Americans and seems like a lock... but nope.

• Stalling 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Classic jinx... you shouldn't have picked him! 😏

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

I think youre right that you "Have to beat him" he doesn't beat himself. 
I think Kudiev and Zain are more dangerous because they both have offense. 
I just think Sujeet can get elite guys into a low scoring match (like Tevanyan does) then all of a sudden, youre down criteria with 20 seconds to go 

What are you guys talking about?! He's only 21 and he's only had 5 senior level matches before today. The least he scored was 6 points in a 6-0 win. And the "worst" guy he faced in those 5 was Destribats, who he beat 15-4 when he was only 19. He's very, very dangerous and high-scoring.

Edited by maligned

Just now, maligned said:

What are you guys talking about?! He's only 21 and he's only had 5 senior level matches before today. The least he scored was 6 points in a 6-0 win. And the "worst" guy he faced in those 5 was Destribats, who he beat 15-4. He's very, very dangerous and high-scoring.

He's young, see match 1 from this tournament. Maybe he'll score a million vs Ochir, but I bet its closer to 4-3 

1 minute ago, Spladle08 said:

He's young, see match 1 from this tournament. Maybe he'll score a million vs Ochir, but I bet its closer to 4-3 

That I'll buy...but this talk that Sujeet is easier than Kudiev or not dynamic is silly. 

Chamizo gave up the points and cautions and the match.

His Lucky Charms abandoned him here...

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.