Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg production company

Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg are bringing on a completely unwoke production company, apparently Elon Musk has offered a Billion to jump start the project and reports are some big pretty big actors are lining up to sign on.

I'd love to hear the chant "Death to Disney" because we need more black Snow White's and 6 ft tall transsexual dwarfs.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg are still 2 of the most unwoke actors along with Woody Harrelson and his unconfirmed  brother Matthew McConaughey.     

I heard rumors Denzel falls in the same category as these folks.

• Bob 2

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I heard rumors Denzel falls in the same category as these folks.

I've heard that,  along with Jim Carrey, Dennis Quaid, Rainn Wilson. Stallone and Morgan Freeman. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Jim Carrey is batshit crazy and Rainn Wilson is a certify puss.

Stallone and Freeman i think you're right on though. 

You may be right about Rainn Wilson. but, Jim Carrey had an awakening,  he was absolutely crazy, but he made a Russell Brand style turnaround.  

oh really!? hadn't seen that. but then again i don't follow celeb stuff too closely.

i watched the new netflix Katt Williams and didn't get half the references he was making. 

• Bob 2

TBD

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

oh really!? hadn't seen that. but then again i don't follow celeb stuff too closely.

i watched the new netflix Katt Williams and didn't get half the references he was making. 

I'll have to check it out,   Katt has been spitting alot of truth since his interview with Shannon Sharp last year.   He said they were going to start coming for Diddy in 2024>  Hollywood is scared.  Oprah anf Ellen, Actors, Will Smith, rappers, comedians, politicians and a couple Evangelists (TD Jakes ) are all involved.    He said he was happy to go to a Diddy party years ago,  and walked by a room and saw stuff he could't unsee. 

Edited by Threadkilla

Wahlberg projects a walking billboard of smugness, distance, confusion, annoyance, and angryness.  He isn't that likeable in the first few minues, and then you read about his repeated violent racist tendacies IRL.  There is something about his continued smugness that doesn't match the 'From Prison to Catholic' story.  Or maybe it was his role in Boogie Nights that doesn't fit the family values story.

12 minutes ago, jross said:

Wahlberg projects a walking billboard of smugness, distance, confusion, annoyance, and angryness.  He isn't that likeable in the first few minues, and then you read about his repeated violent racist tendacies IRL.  There is something about his continued smugness that doesn't match the 'From Prison to Catholic' story.  Or maybe it was his role in Boogie Nights that doesn't fit the family values story.

Good morning . I put a few questions on the No ID required thread and I was wondering if you could lend some of knowledge and expertise to answer them.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, jross said:

Boogie nights was nearly 30 years ago.  He also played a war hero in Lone Survivor.  He has addressed his "Racist Tendencies",  which were when he was a teen and reflection seemed to change him.   I don't claim to know another mans heart, but I think redemption is real.  

I never picked up on, nor knew some of those things about Wahlberg...to me he always seemed down to earth and would be cool to hang out with.  Definitely don't understand translating a role in mainstream moves into assuming I know what is in their heart or who they are as a person...it's a movie and it's acting.

Can someone fill me in the "racist tendencies" he had?? 

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I never picked up on, nor knew some of those things about Wahlberg...to me he always seemed down to earth and would be cool to hang out with.  Definitely don't understand translating a role in mainstream moves into assuming I know what is in their heart or who they are as a person...it's a movie and it's acting.

Can someone fill me in the "racist tendencies" he had?? 

He beat an asian guy with a 2x4 when he was a teenager on PCP,  he's now in his mid 50's, he went to jail for it and asked for forgiveness.  He now devotes time and money to intercity youth programs. 

Just now, Threadkilla said:

He beat an asian guy with a 2x4 when he was a teenager on PCP,  he's now in his mid 50's, he went to jail for it and asked for forgiveness.  He now devotes time and money to intercity youth programs. 

Ahh...gotcha...thanks!  Not sure I personally would call that "racist tendencies" but oh well.  Stupid kid stuff, high on drugs and paid the price for it.  

That's cool he devotes time and money to intercity youth programs!

19 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Jim Carrey is batshit crazy and Rainn Wilson is a certify puss.

Stallone and Freeman i think you're right on though. 

I was wrong about Jim Carrey,  I saw an interview he did about woke culture and spirituality and he seemed sincere.  He claims he is antiwoke,  but he speaks out of both sides of his mouth literally and figuratively..