Paycom CEO Chad Richinson to support okie state

Sorry for making a new thread but I thought this was worth it. But this guy flew DT out and is said to have guaranteed enough funds to bolster numerous olympic athletes to train in Stillwater for years to come. I assume he will also be a big part of NIL I think this is pretty notable given Okie state already had very good funding.

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

Sorry for making a new thread but I thought this was worth it. But this guy flew DT out and is said to have guaranteed enough funds to bolster numerous olympic athletes to train in Stillwater for years to come. I assume he will also be a big part of NIL I think this is pretty notable given Okie state already had very good funding.

And NM1965 is regretting leaving Oklahoma as he now realizes there is $1B+ in Tuttle.  💰 

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

Wothy of a new thread

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Surprised @ionel hasn’t jumped on this but looks like it’s Richison, not Richinson.

Wrestled for Central Oklahoma in the 90’s and apparently has donated over $25 million to them and their football stadium is named after him.

• Brain 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Surprised @ionel hasn’t jumped on this but looks like it’s Richison, not Richinson.

Wrestled for Central Oklahoma in the 90’s and apparently has donated over $25 million to them and their football stadium is named after him.

Clearly I've had a bad day.  I promise to rise back to my normal standards. 

• Bob 1

21 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

That stadium and the attached weight room are friggin' sweet! We held the seeding meeting for the 2023 Super Regional in their VIP boxes overlooking the stadium, and it was nice.

UCO's wrestling room and coaches' offices would rival most D1s, too.

If that guy is supporting OSU wrestling now, DT better keep him close.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1