Carter Starocci vs LaDarin Lockett Beef

Wasn't Carr once 2-0 against KOT? 

Parco is a great wrestler but he’s not in the KOT beating David Carr realm. He’s not a U20 world champion running into another U20 champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Parco is a great wrestler but he’s not in the KOT beating David Carr realm. He’s not a U20 world champion running into another U20 champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should never take what Ionel says seriosuly.  Don't fall into the quicksand 

• Poopy 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Wasn't Carr once 2-0 against KOT? 

Carr won the series 3-2.   

I would take SVN over Parco 95 times out of 100.   He won 7-2 at NCAA's under the 2pt td rule and 5-1 at the all-star and all but had another TD as time expired.  So ya sayin theres a chance?  yeah, but not if SVN comes back at full strength (It was reported he's was way ahead of schedule during the season).

24 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Carr won the series 3-2.   

I would take SVN over Parco 95 times out of 100.   He won 7-2 at NCAA's under the 2pt td rule and 5-1 at the all-star and all but had another TD as time expired.  So ya sayin theres a chance?  yeah, but not if SVN comes back at full strength (It was reported he's was way ahead of schedule during the season).

But Carr was up 2-0 before KOT won the next two thus 2-2.   And most seemed sure KOT would win the 5th and last. 

• Bob 1
  • Ionel 1

11 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Carr won the series 3-2.   

Suriano is downstairs drilling...

• Stalling 1

19 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Parco is not beating SVN 

And with Cael Hughes at 133, I'm not giving that one to PSU either!