WE ARE (The New Penn State)

Posted (edited)

Yeah, no.

PJ Duke and Luke Lilledahl signed their NLIs yesterday, with the possibility of Taylor going there still up in the air. I doubt that either of them particularly cared about that.

They want to be trained by Cael Sanderson.

Edited by Le duke
  • Bob 1

24 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Yeah, no.

PJ Duke and Luke Lilledahl signed their NLIs yesterday, with the possibility of Taylor going there still up in the air. I doubt that either of them particularly cared about that.

They want to be trained by Cael Sanderson.

I thought Duke as well, but the picture is of Sealey isn't it?  Duke is a year out still.

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

It will be interesting to see how DT looks at the current recruits Okie State has been courting.

Or does he go with a clean slate and focuses hard on 2025?

Ryder is the only guy I could see transferring. Duke, Desmond, Perry, Manville feel like recruits that could potentially flip I wonder if this helps or hurts their Jax Forrest sweepstakes I think he was pretty close with Coleman.

Not for nothing but Ryder and Duke were high school teammates so I assume they're fairly close. Obviously at the end of the day each one of them will do what's best for them but I'm sure they will talk to each other about it...

There will be a case to be made for Taylor to say they won't have the log jam around their weights that PSU has and as long as they have some great partners in the room and like the color orange, it's a possibility.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

Ryder is the only guy I could see transferring. Duke, Desmond, Perry, Manville feel like recruits that could potentially flip I wonder if this helps or hurts their Jax Forrest sweepstakes I think he was pretty close with Coleman.

If Daton stays around for like the RTC, Forrest is still probably training up there.

Edited by CowboyYe2024