U20 finals replay?

1 hour ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Hi! Why am I unable to find the finals matches for u20’s freestyle? Can someone point me in the right direction as I don’t see them on flo in the brackets as having linked matches. 

Interesting indeed... I did a quick search on YouTube as well.

Nada.

???

D3

If anyone figures this out, please let me know. So irritating. Worked all weekend so have been watching each round on replay when I can and staying off Twitter to not see the results but now I can't watch the finals?

All the other mats for 4pm on April 27th are available but not mat 1. And it doesn't seem like there is even the option to go to the bracket and click on the individual matches for the finals either. 

I was initially thinking that the replay might not be available right away because maybe they were putting it together into one video with just the finals but now it's two days later and still no way to watch.

Yeah this is so irritating. Flo’s finals results article does not have the actual match links inserted. They have the semis results hyperlinked in there article…but not the finals…so I figure I’ll go to the brackets. Nope. Every round is linked to a match but the finals…

There is a mat replay..I can't remember which one that plays all the finals matches in a row if that helps at all?  Not individual but you can click through to the matches you want. Looking for it now.

"Look good, feel good, wrestle good." - J Jaggers

Where did u find them on Flo? Was just looking again and still can't click on finals matches from bracket. And don't see it coming up when I search wrestlers name

Edit: found em now as embedded videos in article by Spey

Edited by Ben Bosworth

5 hours ago, Ben Bosworth said:

Where did u find them on Flo? Was just looking again and still can't click on finals matches from bracket. And don't see it coming up when I search wrestlers name

Edit: found em now as embedded videos in article by Spey

Here they are: https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/12504036-every-2024-us-open-u20-finals-matches

There’s a compilation of all of Lilledahl’s matches on YouTube.

Thanks Le Duke for posting that. That was impressive - he looks pretty big for 125lbs. The way he moves to improve position constantly is amazing.  I expect he will Win Jr Gold if he makes the team - the Japanese guy he lost to last year was born in 2003 so he should be done with Juniors.

Posted (edited)

The sequence in Bassett/Valencia is a good example of why people don’t like exposure for points.  Bassett was in deep on a shot which he ultimately finished, but Valencia also gets 2 because he yolo’d and managed to get Bassett’s back to about 91 degrees for a millisecond 

Edited by 1032004